Chapter Thirty Nine

Moving Day.

Jamies POV
Ive been up since 6:00am. Packing everything up and boxing it. Finally, we have found a beautiful home in England. Its in the countryside and it gives us privacy. The house has five bedrooms and three of them have ensuite bathrooms. Pretty handy when you have three little kids.

"All set babe?" I ask. Dakota nods and she zips up her suitcase.

"Im gonna miss this place." She looks around the livingroom and clutches Zepps lead.

"You'll love our new house even more. Its beautiful." I smile and grab the carseat off of the sofa. JJ looks up and confusion is washed over his face. Bless him. Its been two days since the hiccup of my drinking and its still all over the press. I just wish they would piss off sometimes.

"Right, everything is packed and sorted. All this stuff is going to your mum" I point at the boxed up stuff. "All of this is coming with us." I point to the big gym bag. Dakota nods and I head out to the car to strap JJ in.

"Shall i wait here with him?" Dakota asks. I nod and head back up the steps to grab everything.

Dakotas POV
Ever since our chat Jamie has been alot more attentive and he has none stop been with JJ. For the past two days, Jamie has got up for the night feeds and has fed him when he needs to be. Im not complaining because finally he is bonding with our son. I was terrified he would turn away from him. I know he is battling some inner demons but Jamie is very hidden and he hardly ever lets out what is wrong. He bottles it all up and eventually explodes with emotions.

"A new start JJ. Me, You , Daddy and your sisters." I smile as I look back to him in his car seat. I can't see him because he is facing the car seat but i manage to grab his little hand and he squeezes my finger.

"All sorted." Jamie jumps in besides me and starts up the engine.

"Mum has spare keys. She is gonna come round later and pick up the stuff. Did you leave it near the door?" I ask. I relax back and pull my shades over my eyes. Jamie nods and pulls out of the drive way. Its sad to be leaving my home but I know my future with Jamie is going to be beautiful and the house we have chosen is absolutely gorgeous.

"Is he alright back there?" Jamie looks at me then looks back swiftly at JJ. I do the same and nod.

"He's asleep. He's the one who got woken up this morning." I chuckle and Jamie smiles. He pulls his shades over his eyes and moves onto the motorway. 2 miles till we are at the airport,

"Is chase meeting us at the airport?" Jamie asks. I nod and move my hand onto his thigh and squeeze gently.

"Yeah, shes over the moon she gets this car." I chuckle and pull out my phone.

"What times the flight?" I ask. Jamie keeps his eyes on the road and I watch as he licks his lips. My groin twitches. That was hot.

"2:30. Not long to go now." He makes a turn and I can see the airport building in the distance.

"Im worried about JJ. Id hate to be that person with a screaming baby on board." I put my phone in between my legs and tie my hair up in a high ponytail.

"Ive been that person on a number of occasions. I think he will just sleep, if not One of us will be able to settle him." Jamie gives me a reassuring smile and I rest my head back and take in the view around me.

"Im so excited." I whisper. Jamie looks at me and gives me a cheeky grin.

"So am I baby. This is the beginning of our chapter. We have our little boy, we finally have a house. We have a family." Jamie winks and turns his attention back onto the road. He pulls my hand into his spare and brings it up to his lips and kisses it.