Chapter Twelve

Jamies POV
Early morning. I drove Amelia and the girls to the airport and assured them I'd see them very soon. Ive packed for my trip to Berlin. Dakota has no idea Its this soon. Which is nice, I want to surprise her. With me having to transfer to Budapest, I have a long weekend. The crew have to set up and that allows us actors to have a break.

"J! You off so soon?" I look up to see Jamie looking at me with a grin.

"Yeah, I have someone to surprise" I wink and he laughs and pulls up a seat.

"How is she? It all going good?" I nod at him and he slams his hand on the back of the chair he is sat on.

"Thats my boy! Shes a hotty. I bet its a pain to have to hide it all away though" He looks at me with a little sympathetic look.

"I have Pr duties. I need to keep them up. We both understand that though. I haven't actually asked her to be my girlfriend yet but we have loyalties to eachother so I guess we are almost there. Its something Im going to do tonight actually. Ask her to be my girlfriend.." i feel myself flush and Jamie stands up.

"My man. Im backing you okay? Itll all go down smoothly I promise you. Let me know how it goes actually, I could give you tips." He winks and flicks my ear.

"Tips? Im alright but thanks" I laugh and he leaves my trailer. I shake my head. The experience on this set is so different. Its full of men and the banter on set is uncontrollable. Its a constant laugh.

My ringtone goes off. I grab my phone and slide it to unlock.

"Hello?"

"Jamie its me. What am I doing for tonight" Melanie asks. I chuckle at her awkwardness on the phone.

"Just make sure she is out so it gives me a chance to get in. What hotel are you guys at?"

"The falcon hotel, its pretty close to the set. Make sure you don't get caught though. The room is 365 and we are on the 11th floor."

"Thankyou, she will be chuffed right?"

"She definitely needs this. She will be over the moon. Ill text you whats happening so you know what to do and where to hide"

"Sounds good! I leave in an hour and the flight is just over four hours. I think the travel to the actual hotel is maybe an hour? Maybe less. So it isnt that much of a long travel. Ill sleep on the plane!" She chuckles over the phone. I hear Dakota ask who it is and Melanie quickly lies and says its Grace.

"Okay, bye Grace. I love you"

"Smooth Melanie, cya soon!" I end the call and zip up the suitcase. Time to head to the airport.

Dakotas POV
I look at my mum as she sits on the balcony eating her breakfast.

"What did Grace want? Is she flying out here?" I ask. She shakes her head and continues to eat.

"What was she saying?" I frown and pull up a seat next to her.

"Just talking about her holiday Thats all, stop overthinking it!" My mum looks at me and shakes her head with a little grin.

"Okay, im so grateful the weekend is none filming days. What a blessing." I sit back and pull my shades over my eyes.

"I think this weekend will be quite eventful" My Mum chips in. I agree and let the sun soak up my skin. Eventful? I am so confused. Itll be a normal weekend. Maybe filled with wine and lots of chocolate and chickflicks.

"Shall we go and explore today? Take some pictures?" I look over to my mum and Nod.

"Thats actually a really nice idea. Be proper tourists?" She nods and I chuckle.