Elliot Meets World

Start from the beginning

Riley mimicked Maya. Elliot just chuckled and followed them.

_______________________________________________________________

New York City Subway. Maya, Elliot, and Riley were inside.

Riley applied lip gloss.

"Woah, Riley, you don't do lip gloss," Maya said.

"Oh! What I forgot to mention is that I'm completely reinventing myself. I ride the Subway now, I have kiwi lips now, and I'm just as cool as you now!" Riley smiled.

"Yeah, let's see how cool you can be when you look at him." Maya looked over Riley's shoulder.

Riley turned around and a boy smiled at Riley.

Riley awkwardly smiled, then turns to her brother and Maya then giggled.

"No!" Elliot shouted.

"Yeah, you're gonna need some lessons. Let me show you everything you need to know about boys and girls." Maya told her.

"No!"Elliot yelled.

But it was too late Maya walked over to the boy.

"Hi, I'm Maya. You're really cute. We should hang out sometime. You make me happy. You don't pay enough attention to me. This isn't working out. It's you, not me. We can still be friends, not really." With that Maya walked away leaving him confused.

"He's available. We just broke up."Maya acted sadly.

Elliot chuckled.

"Are you okay? Do we need to talk about it?" Riley asked concerned.

"You still wanna be like Maya and me?"Elliot asked his sister.

"I want to be exactly like you two I think too much, and, you two don't think at all." Riley smiled.

"I think a little."Elliot pointed out.

"See? You get me, so let's not think."Maya smiled.

"Maya don't!"Elliot yelled.

But it was too late Maya unlatched Riley's hand from the bar and she fell on Lucas's lap.

"Why did you have to do that?"Elliot asked.

"Oh come on. You flirt with every girl you have a chance with and you're of the same age.' Maya tried to reason.

"I'm older!"Elliot said angrily.

"5 minutes get over it, "Maya told him.

They decided to watch Riley.

"Hi, we were just talking about you. You used to go out with my friend, Maya." Riley smiled.

The boy looked towards Maya weirdly mostly because Elliot was beside her, glaring at him.

"I'm Lucas." He turned to Riley and introduced himself.

"I love it."Riley smiled.

"Perhaps someone would like to give their seat to someone older." A lady entered.

Lucas stood up politely.

"Not you, sweet potato pie." She stopped him.

"Please don't make me move. I just wanna see where this goes." Riley whispered to the lady.

"I've just worked a 12-hour shift and I just wanna see where this goes. Okay?" The lady pointed to her booty not really asking.

"Okay."Riley sighed and walked to Maya and Elliot.