Chapter 1

The trio was just having fun, lazing around in their room, playing a round of Truth or Dare. Obviously, a few questions were already asked, so there was no need to press on about them. However, Tamara decided to put down the big guns and asked Call about his crush. "WHAT?! ME? HAVE A CRUSH?" Call exclaimed in shock. To be very honest, Call had a special liking to Aaron but he didn't dare to say so, since he was scared of being judged so he just kept it in...but little did he know that Aaron felt JUST THE SAME. (you may rest in peace now fangirls)

"Yes you do! I can tell by that guilty look on your face....." Tamara confronted Call with a teasing smirk, jabbing a finger at him jokingly. Call sighed. He reached out to grab his water bottle since he felt a little thirsty but his water bottle dropped, landing on a bag of chips that spilled all over the area and on Aaron's favourite pair of pants. (only way to make him triggered people)

Aaron stared at Call with a death glare. Normally, he would never do anything to Call but this?! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLEEEEE!! (holy the random) "CALLUM HUNT! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!" Aaron nearly shouted, pointing towards his pants which was now stained. Callum just shrugged, saying, "You can conjure up a new bag of chips AND wash your pants...." Aaron, already fuming, decided to retaliate...."YOU KNOW THESE ARE MY FAVOURITE PAIR OF PANTS?!" "WHO TOLD YOU TO WEAR THEM?!" They exchanged sentences to each other. Tamara, clearly annoyed, kept calm and told them, "Guys....I think we are still playing a game....."....But of course, they ignored her.

"AT LEAST I'M NOT LIKE YOU CALLUM!" "TAKE THAT BACK STEWARD!" "NO!" "WHY NOT?!" "BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ENEMY OF DEATH, NOBODY LIKES YOU AND NOBODY WANTS TO BE YOU!" Aaron retaliated before huffing, clearly tired from the exchange of words....but no one could say the same for Call. Tamara picked a chip up and placed it in her mouth, the crunches filling the silence. "R-really..?" Call whimpered out in a voice no one could recognize. Tamara jumped upon hearing his voice.

"Really!" Aaron shot back at him, clearly not realizing what Call was feeling or doing. Tears welled up in Call's eyes as he looked down, letting them flow freely. Just as Aaron was about to ask him if he was a baby, he realized that his words cut deep into Call. He finally saw Call crying and Tamara placing a hand on his shoulder to comfort him. Aaron wanted to do the same, but the damage was already done. Call wiped his tears and ran out, into the cold, cold forest.

It took the two remaining to even realize what happened. They immediately got dressed and rushed out, only to be stopped by Master Rufus. "Where do you think you kids are going?!" He asked them sternly, expecting an explaination from them. Tamara spilled everything, except what Aaron said to Call. "WHAT?! HE IS IN GREAT DANGER?! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THE CHAOS ARE AT THEIR STRONGEST WHEN IT'S NIGHT?!" Rufus told them firmly, but with a little hint of fear in his voice. The words pricked at Aaron's conscience as he felt the cold hard truth hit him right in the face.

Call was in danger and there was nothing he could do about it.....