The start of the game.

Shifty woke up with a very big headache and moaned at the same time he tried to get up but he realized he was bound and on the floor of some abandoned hospital. Shifty got anxious and whispered as he got up on his knees, hey Lifty where are you bro? Shifty was shocked to see his little twin wasn't around but then a familiar voice said out loud, well well well looks like my little game peace is awake. Shifty looked behind him and saw Fliqpy on a really old flat screen smirking with those evil eyes. Shiftys eyes widened but said as he growled, YOU I SHOULD'VE KNOWN THIS WAS A TRAP! YOU BASTARD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO LIFTY!? Fliqpy grinned wider and said as he laughed, oh don't worry he's okay for now. But he's a little tied up at the moment. Fliqpy turned on one of the old screens that with a surveillance camera where Lifty was held. HMMMMPPHH!!! HHHMMMMMPPHH MMMMMMPPHH SHMMMFTMM!!! Lifty shouted on the screen but still gagged. Shifty was shocked to see Lifty tied and gagged in another room but he didn't know where but was more shocked to see Lifty has a bomb strapped to his chest. Fliqpy laughed as he looked at the shocked older raccoon. Shifty turned to the other screen and growled as he backed away to a piece of sharp rubble and cut the ropes. The older raccoon was furious as looked at the insanely laughing soldier bear. When he was cut free he said as he got up and growled, WHERE IS HE YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU BETTER TELL ME OR I'LL!!!.. Fliqpy interrupted him, or you'll what....ha if you ever wish to see your little brother again you must follow the clues I have left for you and welcome to my little game of the mad maze better hurry and one more thing follow the rules and no funny stuff or your brother gets it. Shifty whispered to himself, gaaa.. that psychotic soldier he tricked us but I have no other choice this is the only way to save Lifty if I do anything stupid he's going to hurt him. Shifty turned to very paralyzed scream as he made his way at the starting line (it's just a arrow that said start on it pointing to a damp and messy hallway) he saw one screen where Lifty was held and saw that Fliqpy not only activated the bomb (it was on 60:00 minutes) but he violated the younger twin who was feeling very frightened. The older twin was furious as he twitched as he thought, Fliqpy get your filthy hands off my brother. Hang on Lifty I'm coming for you. And so Shifty started at the starting line then ran off towards that repulsive hallway. And that was only the beginning of the maze the crazy ones are next.