Gabriella comes to me and wraps her arms around me.

"Call me if you need anything." I chuckle.

"Sure will."

She takes Mason from Dani's arms. "Take care of Valencia." She narrows her eyes.

"I think it'll be the other way around." He grumbles.

The car comes up front to the entrance, and the driver helps with their bags.

Gabriella gets into the backseat with Mason, who's waving furiously at us. The driver gets into the front seat, and the car zooms away.

I sigh, watching the car disappear. "I bet it'll be an hour before she calls again." Says Dani ashe shoves his hands into his pocket.

"Maybe less." I laugh and follow him inside.

"Where does lunch usually take place?" He asks me.

"First floor."

We take the elevator again. "How many hotels does you dad own?"

"Tenchnically, it's his family that owns them." I stretch lazily. After lunch, all I want is a long nap. "You've met them, you just don't..."

"Remember." He completes as the elevator dings.

It's sort of late, around three, so I'm not suprised that the dining hall is remotely empty expect for a few people here and there.

We choose one of the more comfortable places, and slide into our seats at the back.

The waiter arrives and takes our order - spaghetti for me, and a plate of quesadillas for Dani. I don't notice the details.

"Call Nate." Dani tells me after a moment of silence.

"What?"

He shrugs. "Gabriella and Mason miss him. It doesn't take an idiot to put two and two together."

"Why don't you call him?"

"I'm not very experienced with their relationship, nor do I know anything about it."

The waiter arrives with our food fairly quickly, and leaves with a quick smile.

"He's your brother." I argue. "And this was your idea."

Dani takes a bite of his chicken quesadilla. "Fine." He says. "We'll call him together."

"No." I tilt my head, a smile playing at the corner of my mouth. "You need to learn to adapt."

"Adapt? To what...? Wait." He straightens and looks at me. "Is this one of your plans to get Dani reaquainted into the lives of his loved ones?"

"It's creepy to refer to yourself in third person." I answer. "And yes, that's exactly my plan. If you're scared because you think it's none of your business, then you shouldn't be because it is. He's your brother."

"I don't get scared." He mocks my voice.

To which I snort in response.

After lunch is over, the both of us head up to our floor.

"I'll call him." Says Dani, standing outside the door of his hotel room. "But on one condition."

"What?"

His eyes glint with amusement. "Well, for starters, this is the first time I remember actually coming to New York, so you have the task of showing me around."

"Tonight?"

"Why not?" He takes his card out of the pocket and scans in by the door. "I'll see you at say... six?"