Chapter 1

Gerard was just your average 22 year old guy. Well, not really. To him, he was normal. Other people didn't seem to think the same though.
Gerard wasn't like most 22 year old guys at all, actually. He's gay, but that's not all. He dresses in girls clothes. He wears skirts, dresses, girls shirts, heels, bows, all of it, even panties! But he loves it! They make him feel confident and pretty.
His favorite color is pink, and he loves kitties.
He's also a little, and he just wants a daddy.
Today, Gerard was feeling extra lonely and sad because of the fact that he didn't have a daddy. He's been living with his brother, Mikey, and his boyfriend, Pete.
"Awh Gee! Don't cry! You're going to find a daddy who loves you as much as I do one day, I'm sure of it!" Mikey exclaimed, trying to calm down the sobbing mess Gerard was in his lap.
"I am?" Gerard asked, eyes wide and hopeful.
"Of course you are Gee! Anyone would be lucky to have you as their baby boy!" Mikey cheered to his brother.
"Really?!" Gerard squeaked with a big smile on his face.
"Really! Now, how about we go to the store and buy you a new stuffie for being the best brother in the world?" Mikey asked.
"Oh my gosh, really!? Let me go get dressed!!" Gee cheered, jumping off Mikey's lap from the couch, and running to his bedroom.
He took off the pink kitty onesie he had been wearing and threw it in the laundry bin, along with the white panties he had on. He went through his closet, finally putting on hot pink lace panties, a white skirt, light pink shirt that said "baby" in white letters, and his favorite light pink colored vans.
Quickly, he brushed his hair and teeth, and put on a light pink hair band that had kitty ears on it.
"Ready Gee?" Mikey asked, grabbing his keys.
"Ready!" Gee exclaimed, running out the door or their small apartment and to Mikey's car.