~Prologue~

(A/N): Not really going to be happy about how this will turn out. Maybe you will...or not. But hey. We all have our own opinions. Also. Criticism is accepted. I do want to improve my writing skills. Unfortunately, this won't be a romantic thing. Sorry q-q. It's kind of like an 'Owner and their dog.' Man's best friend anyone? No? Okay...

~~~

Not much has happened, but you were created to be muted. You were just a quick test. You weren't an official character yet. Joey, on the other hand, had always kept you locked in a room and sometimes come in to speak to you. Honestly, you didn't like the guy. He was okay at first, but he was starting to get boring and a bit rude.

"Do you have any questions, (Y/N) (your name)?" He asked.

He would always ask this question when the conversation was over. You would either do nothing or you would just write 'no' on the floor in ink. Occasionally, you would ask if there were other characters in the building. Joey would always say that he can't tell you. It didn't make you feel any better at all. It made you think that you were the only one.

'Stupid creator and his stupid secrets,' you thought.

You always thought you could be cheerful and happy, but instead you were aggressive. Maybe it's because of Joey or you just happen to be very anxious that you were the only character and got cranky.

Too bad. Joey always locked the door after the conversation was over. You always hoped that maybe one day he's forget. What are you thinking? This is Joey Drew! He would never forget!

Well...some faith wouldn't hurt would it?