Chapter Eight 🎱

2 weeks later~

My eyes shot open I got up and rushed to the bathroom and puke what I had last night. This has been happen for about a week or so.... It couldn't be. I buried and wrote and note saying I was going to the store I will be back . I heady down stairs dressed and grab my key and heady out the door to my car I jump into the car and drove to the store. I grab a couple of pragnant test. I paid for this I drank a lot of water. Then I had to pee. So I heady to the bathroom u know the Deal. I waited ten minutes... And it came out positive. I took another and it came out positive too. O crap I rub my hand omy face and started to cry I throw away the test and went home how was I going to tell him. I think for a minute "well if he doesn't want the kid whatever I am keeping him or her, we just won't get married I can deal with my self" I said to my self. I pulled up in my drive way I got out of the car with a bag that had coke I'm so it won't me look like I went to the store for nothing. I walk into the house to see him on the coach he turned and look at me and smiled. I smiled and sat down beside him "sage I got something to tell you" I said looking at him. He look at me " yeah what is " he said looking at me " well I am.... Pregnant" I said shouting my eyes man does it feel good to release in. I fault him hug me "I am going to be a father" he said while smiling he got off the coach while run out side i followed "I AM GOING TO BE FATHER, YEAH YOU HEARD ME " he yelled. I giggled he turned around while grinning at me . He walk over to me and hug me. "I love you and I will protect you and our child " he said hugging me. I hug him back "i love you too" i said "how about we get married to marrow" he said "how can we don't have anything ready" I said looking up at him " I  have my way sweet heart" he said picking me up and going into the house smiled and snuggled into his chest. He sat on the coach while I was in his lap. After a few minutes i had  to go to the bathroom. When I got up he grab my wrist and looing at me " where are you going" he ask looking into my eyes " I am going to the bathroom"he got up  I walk toward the bathroom he followed me "why are you following me" I ask "making sure you are going to be okay"he said I went into the bathroom and shut the door and lock it he tried to get in "let in Y/N" he said "no I can protect my self " I said . I got done. I unlocked and open the door to be ingolf into a hug "I am never leaving you" he said. I just giggled "okay let's just go to bed"i said he stood IP and went to turn off all the light and I change into my PJ and slid into bed and after a couple of minutes I felt him get in and he wrap his arms around me and he kissed my forehead. "goodnight love u"he said I turn around were I was facing him. I kissed his cheek "goodnight and love you too"I said snuggling into his chest. And I fell a sleep.

Bad Boy X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें