Chapter Four

Morning~

"Beap!Beap!" My alarm clock went off. I sat up and turned it off. Look over and started to shake sage "its the first day of school " I whispered into sage's ear. He smiled and open his gourgous blue eyes he stared into my (eye color) ones "your eyes are so bueatiful Y/N"he said with his morning voice. I smiled "so is yours" I said leaning down and kissed him on the lips "now get we don't won't to be late for the first day of school do we"I said getting up "yes"he said. I turned around and glared at him "o shutup and get up" I said he smirk and got up. I put on

I walk over to the mirror and did my little girly things

I walk over to the mirror and did my little girly things. When I walk out I see sage in a lather jacket with a white T-shirt under it and rip blue Jeans and had black boots. He total look like a badboy he then slip on some gloves that showed his figures. He look at me "like what you see"he said wiggling his eyebrows "o shut up " I said walking down stairs and started to cook breakfast which was beacon,eggs,toast,and pancakes. What can I say I like to cook a feast and make sure people are feed. I put it all on two plates and sat them on the table were we are going to sit then I walk over to the cabnit and grab two glasses and sat them on the table and walk over to the refrigerator and grab the orange juice box and poured some into the glasses and put the orange juice back into the refrigerator and walk over to my set and began to eat "this is so good sweet heart" he said smiling "thanks" I said smiling at him and started to eat again. After eating I gave him his lunch and I grab my lunch we walk into the living room and grab our book bags and head out the door to the car. Sage got into the divers and I got into the passenger and heady off to school. When we got to school we park the car in the parking lot luckily this was our last year. We started to walk to the front of school we were getting look and people whispering and they weren't good Whisper's they said "o is that sage dang he look good " or "sage looks a lot different, jail must have changed him he look like a bad boy" is what they said. So I just ignored it and heady into the school we ask the teacher what was our homeroom class. I had Mr. Galmore and sage had Mr. Homer. I kissed his cheek and heady to my homeroom he gave us our planner,schedule, the rule book and some papers. I sat in the back. In that period we did nothing but talk. After class o heady out to my locker and I see....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I just had to give y'all s cliff hanger. But read to find out . 😊