Chapter Three

2 Weeks Later ~

It has been two weeks since me and sage has been dating. He has gotten a job as mechanic and I had gotten a job as ( type of job you want to work at) . To marrow we start school. I had got all my things ready so did he. But that's what had happen pass these two weeks. After a hard day of work . I got into my car and heady home to see sage was already there waiting for me. He was sitting on his car smiling. I pulled up into my drive way and got out of my car. He had got off his car and walk over to me and hug me and kissed me. "So what do u want for dinner (nick name for him)" I ask. He put his hand on his Chin think "how about steak and potato's "he smiling "ok"I said as we walking into my house. I walk into the kitchen and got the steak out I started to season it. I gave it to sage for him to grill. He went out side and grilled it. I cut some potato's and put it into a pot and put some water in it and put it on the stove. I heady out side where sage was he was grilling "how about we eat out here and go swimming " I ask him while looking at him "yeah that would be great bae " he said. I smiled "let me go put on my baby suit" I said getting up from my set and walking toward be room. When I got intoy bed room I grab my baby suit and put it on.

( that is your babying suit just think it is you )

I fox my hair up and head to the kitchen to check the potato's they were bowling so I grab a fork and stab one it was soft meaning it was done I grab the potato's and drain the water out of the and stick them into a bowl and I grab two plates , two forks, two knifes, and a one which is steak salsa and I also got a pan for the steak then heady out side as I walk out side I see sage looking at me. I smiled I gave him the pan "you look go baby" he said grinning "thank you can go a head and go pit on your swimming cloths I got this" I said taking the fork from him he smiled and went and put his swimming cloth he came out. He look good without a shirt. I smiled and put the steak on the pan and sat it on the table. I went inside and got use some soda's and went back outside I put the food in our plates . I gave sage's plat to him and I put mine where o was going to sit at. We ate our dinner and talk for 30 minutes. Then we got into the pool which was fun. We had a great time we got out and went into my room and went to bed after we got dress into some dry cloths.
I was dreaming of me and sage had got married and had children together. And lived happily ever after. It was great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like! Stay tone for more chapter's!!!!