Ech destiel smut

A/N: So this has been requested A LOT and I don't know really how to write this because I've always avoided it. so this will be SUPER AWKWARD. but here it goes...

The bottle if beer was cold on Dean's fingers, he could feel the small cold droplets of sweat sliding off the bottle and onto the bar's table without a single sound, "Dean?" a low gruff voice questioned from behind him. Dean turned and faced the all too familiar voice trying not to think too much about him otherwise his not quite sober mind might do something sober Dean would not. "Dean, I have come for alcohol." Castiel gave a small smile at Dean which Dean quickly gave back, "Alrighty Cas! you're finally doing normal human stuff! 4 shots for the scruffy trench coat boy please!" Dean called to the lady behind the bar. The lady faked a smile and sent him 4 blue-ish looking small cups of straight liquor. Cas stared at them for a moment and then downed the first one, grimacing at it's taste, "I don't really get the appeal." Cas muttered under his breath, "So you can do crazy things tonight that you won't remember tomorrow and to momentarily forget everything!" Dean sighed out with a small chuckle. Cas made a small 'ah' under his breath and downed the rest of the shots. Dean raised his eyebrows at Castiel, "Nice one! 4 more for him and 5 for me!" Dean called out his speech beginning to slur. "Another thing about alcohol is that you might end up hooking up with someone you actually wanna be with. Like really bad." Cas let images of Dean flash into his head. He'd hook up with him in a heartbeat, drunk or sober. "So like I might take you into my impala and shag you and- wait. What am I saying? Don't listen to me." Dean felt a blush run into his face.

About six shots more between the two of them and they were both so hammered they could barely walk. Dean slammed down $60.00 and walked out shouting "Keep the change!" at the waitress. Cas giggled at him and leaned on Dean to walk, he put his hands on Dean's hips, under the waistband of his jeans. Dean giggled, "You want my diicckk?" Dean slurred out before pinning Cas to the hood of the Impala and sliding him up it. Cas licked his lips and nodded, pulling Dean down for a deep kiss. Dean put a hand into his hair and bit his bottom lip, Cas let out a small moan that originated in the back of his throat. "That's so sexy." Dean mumbled into Cas' ear. "I want this dean. Give it to me." Cas pulled on Dean's neck, pushing it down to his neck where Dean left tons of marks to show what he'd done. Dean slowly unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off quickly along with his trench coat. Cas did the same to Dean, moving his hands to Dean's pants, "Lets go into the car." Dean hissed, leaving both their shirts on the hood of the car.

Dean pushed Cas down onto the seat, moving his mouth to where Castiel's pants buttoned and back up to tease him. "F-Fuck." Cas hissed out as he dug his nails into Dean's bare back. Dean sucked on his skin around his v-line, "Dean. Take off you pants." Cas said huskily. Dean smiled and unbuttoned his trousers and grinned against Cas who had already started to remove the clothing he had left. Cas' hands traveled to Dean's ass giving it a small squeeze. Dean moaned and continued to let Cas take off his trousers and underwear before grinding up and down him again, occasionally touching his dick for good measure. "Fuck I want it." Cas groaned out, "Flip over." Dean instructed as he pulled off his underwear, "I don't have any protection." Dean said in his ear letting himself dangled over Cas, "I don't care." Cas hissed. Dean grindd on top of him, his nails digging into Cas' side, Castiel let out another slow and low moan from his throat.

Dean gripped the seat and slipped two fingers into his hole scissoring them back and forth. Castiel put a hand on the impala window, searching for something to grip onto, his hands sliding down the wet foggy window, hissing at first and felt his heart begin to beat faster and faster. Dean began putting himself inside Castiel, pumping in and out, creating speed each time. Cas groaned loudly, almost screaming at first and then started to feel better, ignoring the pain, "I'm close." Cas groaned. Dean put a hand on his dick and pumped slowly, Cas moaned and began to unravel. Dean unraveled inside Cas, Cas moaning at the feeling of the warmth. He felt his knees go weak and he began to collapse onto the seat.

Dean slipped on his pants as did Cas, leaving them unbuckled. He pulled Cas close the effects of the alcohol just beginning to wear off. Cas fidgeted around until he faced Dean, "I wouldn't have to be drunk to do that." Castiel slurred out, "Me neither. Cos I really l-like you, Cas." Dean slurred back, "We should do it more often the ." Cas kissed Dean softly again before drifting off, "Yeah. We so should." Dean let out.

Dean woke up to the sound of the knocking, he listened to it for a minute before waking up, "Wh-What?" Dean said, his head pounding, he looked out the window to meet an angry face, "Oh God, Dean! that's so unclassy! Oh God, really? In the Impala's back seat? Wait- is that Castiel?" Sam clasped a hand on his mouth. "You fucked Cas in the back of you car? Leaving half your clothes outside? How drunk and rowdy were you?" Sam held back a laugh as Dean shot him the middle finger, "Shut up. My head is pounding like a little bitch!" Sam rolled his eyes, "Did you two touch the driver's seat?" Sam asked as he opened the driver's door, "No we didn't. Lucky for you." Sam slid into the front seat and started the car, throwing their shirts on top of them. Cas grunted and opened his eyes, sitting up off if Dean's chest and looking around before noticing what had actually happened and blushing ferociously. "I uhm- Sam. It's not what it looks like." Cas sputtered. "Are you sure? Cos I'm like 99% sure you made love to my older brother whilst you were drunk in back of his car." Cas opened his mouth but Dean cut him off, "It's best to just agree." Dean said pulling Cas down again and kissing him hard, his tongue slipping into his mouth, "Guys, I think you had enough of that last night. Can you wait till I'm at least out of the car?!" Sam slammed on the brakes over and over till Dean pulled away leaving Cas to look shocked at Deans actions, "thank you." Sam retorted.