Morning coffee

A/n: quick fanfic, enjoy!!!

Cas sat up and looked around the nearly empty bunker, Sam had left for the weekend to chase a possible Wendigo and had left Dean and Cas alone, he didn't complain though. It was quite nice actually, despite the previous nights events which were not speakable of. Castiel hadn't remembered much, after all he had had far to much alcohol in his untrained body as did Dean and all he knew is he woke up to the faint smell of Dean and both he and Dean were naked.
Cas slipped on boxers and a white t-shirt, figuring that he'd bother with clothes later. He walked into the kitchen and poured a cup of cold day old coffee, which he had just recently acquired a taste for. He took a sip of it, almost flinching at the taste, it tasted too strong for his personal taste.
Dean woke up sometime around when Cas was pouring his second cup of the old coffee. Dean snuck up behind him, slipping his arms around his waist an kissing his ear, "Don't even think about it, you're not stealing my coffee." Castiel said gruffly, Dean smiled and kissed the space where his neck met his shoulders and back up again. "Good morning to you too, sunshine, you sleep okay?" Castiel smiled and leaned into the kisses slowly, "Oh yes, I particularly enjoyed the part where I woke up warm next to you, despite the whole..... Not wearing clothes thing." Cas chuckled. Dean reached for the mug of coffee from Cas, groaning slightly with the stretch, "Dean you will not have my coffee, it is mine!" Cas pleaded, Dean smirked, "So, that's my shirt and those are my boxers." Dean pulled the waist band on the boxers back and snapped them against his arse, "Ow! Dean!" Castiel hissed. DeAn kissed his neck to apologise, "Sorry babe." He muttered, "Why are you being so love-y?" Castiel asked him with a sly smile. Dean slipped a hand under his shirt, running his fingers up and down his chest and around on his waist, "D-Dean what are you doing? Are you searching for my coffee? I can inform you it's not there." Castiel stuttered out with a hitched breath. Dean dug his nails slightly into his side on the same places he had apparently made the night before, "Oh. My bad." Dean let his hands glide down a little more to his hip bones. "D-dean." Cas' breath hitched and he tried to breathe as evenly as he could. Dean looked down on his neck, admiring the small bluish marks that freckled his neck. "Oh dear. Were you.... Bitten?" Dean asked sarcastically. Cas shuffled uncomfortably feeling himself getting warm inside, "By a wild animal." Dean teased Castiel. Cas raised his eyebrow at him, "Was I dean? Should I go to a health establishment?" Cas sounded completely serious which only made Dean laugh, "No-No Cas. I did that. I was joking." Dean pulled Cas around and kissed his lips lightly, "I love you." Cas muttered when they parted, Dean grinned at him, "Well that's good! I thought I'd have to do something else to make it more obvious." Dean smirked. Cas kissed him again, parting his lips and letting Dean enter his mouth, exploring every last aspect of it and more. Dean was much more experienced with it than Cas was but neither noticed, or cared.

Dean pushed Cas up on the counter, taking the coffee from his hand and putting it on the counter by his thigh, he trailed his fingers over Cas's back, letting them trail down to the bottom of his back. He let his fingers stay at the small of his back, letting them move with the kiss.
His lips hungrily trailed on Dean's lips, his fingers down the waist band of his jeans, Cas wrapped his legs round dean's waist, one of his hands moving to his neck whilst the other stayed on his back, sliding up it gingerly, "Take me back to my bed." Cas whispered in Dean's ear making him shiver.
Dean Laid Cas down on the bed, climbing on top of him and kissing him. Cas trailed kisses on his neck, "I love you." He continued to repeat, "I need you." Dean would whisper back.