Calling bull

Dean woke to the familiar scent of lemongrass and fire in his nose, the smell intruding his nose and wrapping itself around him, Castiel, his ex-angel, well not exactly his. Unless you count a few kisses and times that Castiel had climbed in his bed and shared a few long kisses making someone 'theirs', well okay, that normally does constitute as a relationship- yet Dean hadn't ever really addressed the subject and neither had Cas. So every night Castiel would lie to Dean and make up some tale about a nightmare he had, had and Dean would open his arms and Castiel would climb in, allowing Dean to push the fringe from his 'sweaty' head, which was actually just warm tap water. After Dean had fallen back into his slumber Cas would snuggle closely into his chest and curl up into almost a ball.

This same act had created something Dean had for too long attempted to ignore, Love, but once he had let himself admit he had fallen in love with an ex-angel he allowed himself to snuggle closer with Castiel and kiss him, even longer with each time.

Dean smiled at the lump of body next to him and kissed it's head, it obviously being Castiel. Castiel stirred in his sleep not allowing the strong force of the day pull him in. A small yawn escaped his lips and he burrowed even farther into Dean for comfort and warmth that was barely needed on a warmer fall day like today. "Dean?" A low voice called out knocking on his door, it was Sam, and without a second thought Sam pushed the old wooden door open. "Dean I've got a new cas- am interrupting some- Oh my God. Is that Cas?" Sam said as he stood in the doorway with his eyes and mouth wide enough to catch insects, "I-It's uh not what it looks like?" Dean tried to think of a way to get out of this, "The hell it's not. Did you guys?" Sam didn't even need to finish his sentence, it was said with his eyes, "No Sam! God! He just had a nightmare and I was uh, helping him." Dean's voice got higher at each word, it was true though, they hadn't done 'it' as Sam would call it, they were just cuddling. Sam laughed slightly, "So it's completely platonic?" Sam giggled, "Wait after each time do you whisper 'No homo' in his ear?" Sam continued fighting off more laughter, "I told you I'm not doing that Sammy. Get off my case." Dean hissed angrily, "Look Dean, I don't care if you're gay, just tell me. I mean I think you can't lie yourself outta this one bro." Sam continued pulling out his phone and snapping a few pictures, "get out of my room Sammy." Dean called across the room throwing an unused pillow at him. Sam laughed and trotted out happy with himself as he walked into the kitchen for breakfast.

~*~

Cas walked into the kitchen still sleepy despite it being at least 15:00 PM, He shook some of his shower water out of his ears and waited for Sam to walk out of the room leaving the two men alone. Cas wrapped his arms around Dean's neck from the back and slid his hands down his chest giving him a kiss on the neck, "Ha!" San called jumping back into the doorway pointing at them, Castiel backed up and threw his hands up, Dean's face turning an unnatural shade of red. "Come on! You can't hide forever!" Sam cried, "Get off your throne of denial in your closet and come out! I saw you cuddling and kissing!" Sam cried in defeat as Dean sat there red and Cas stood wordless and motionless.

"Sam? Can I have a word with you?" Dean hissed out obviously pissed, Sam shrugged with a smirk and walked out, Dean's fingers clenched tightly on his ear as he pulled him.

"What. The. HELL do you think you're doing?!" Dean whisper screamed at him, Sam shrugged and rubbed his ear, "Has it not occurred to you that MAYBE we haven't even talked about it?" Dean continued in his rage, "Not really." Sam replied a little too cheekily, "Well maybe you should use some brain cells and get of our case!" Dean replied before trotting back to the kitchen to talk to Cas.

.
When he arrived Cas greeted him with a kiss, slamming him against the counter, his hands all over him, hungrily, in seconds "Ouch! Damnit Cas!" Dean hissed with a giggle as he tore him away, "Sorry have I injured you?" Cas said sounding overly worried, "Just a little I'm fine though. But I think we need to talk." Cas nodded and backed up, smoothing out his shirt, "About what, Dean?" Dean stood for a second before simply replying, "Us."

Cas had never come in contact with emotions, he was after all never very human though, not until about a couple months ago. Dean tried hard to express himself too but it didn't always come out right, "Listen Cas, I think it's about damn well time we talk about whatever the hell you call this." Dean motioned to both of them, "Now listen to me, I like you, a lot, as in I don't really get it and I'm not one for chick flick moments but I love you." Cas was going to interrupt but Dean stopped him- "Wait." he said harshly before continuing, Cas closing his mouth immediately. "Now that I've said that I love you, I'll say something else, I have never been in a long relationship, it's usually just one night stands and make out sessions, but if you didn't notice, we haven't done that yet, now I'm not saying I wouldn't like to, but I have waited, because you mean a hell of a lot more to me than anyone else and I don't want it to just be making out and sex. I want something real, that lasts, I want to hold your hand and put my arm around you and, shit." Dean stopped, he was getting sentimental, "Whatever. What I'm getting at is that I want us to last, but Ive never done something like this.." Dean stopped, feeling happy with himself and all he had said, till he looked at Castiel, Castiel didn't say anything he just smiled, that was all that needed to be said.

"I love you too." Cas replied after forever, "I love you too." He repeated in his mind liking how it sounded.

Dean smiled back and Cas stood making his way over to Dean, crawling on his lap, his legs on either side of him and pulled him into a kiss. Dean smiled, kissing back immediately with eagerness. The kisses traded back and forth for a while before Cas climbed off, "Come sit on the couch." Castiel instructed, intertwining their fingers and pulling him to the couch, "Okay. One sec." Dean instructed before kissing him again, "HEY SAM?!" Dean called out into the bunker, "WHAT?" Sam called from the upper floor, "I'M GAY!" He called out with a smile which he could feel Sam return, "AND ME TOO!" Castiel cried to Sam, Sam's chuckle could be heard from his room before he finally got out, "GOOD FOR BOTH OF YOU!"

A/N sorry for no update! oops! well! here it is <3 bia!