[Chapter 7]

Mulai dari awal

We then walk to the car and drove back to their house. As we got there, we went inside only to see her hugging some other guy in the living room. 

Yura: Sumi? Eunwoo?

They broke the hug and looked at us and they were not surprised at all. I then walk up to them but stood behind Yura. 

Eunwoo: Well then I'll be going now since Yura is here staying with you. Bye Sumi. 

He hugged her and kissed her on her forehead and left the house. Yura went up to her and hugged her as I stood in my spot. They were having a conversation but I didn't pay attention to it, until I spoke up. 

"Who is he, Sumi?"

She looked up at me and gave me a blank expression. 

Sumi: Who are you talking about?

"That guy that just left. Who is he? Is he close to you by any chance?"

Sumi: His name is Eunwoo. He's my cousin. He's the one that always stood by my side no matter what people say about me.

"Where did you go? Did you know how worried Yura and I were when you went missing?"

Sumi: I just went out to get some fresh air and I decided to come back home because I hate being in the hospital. 

When she said that to me, I feel like she was lying to me at that moment. I don't know why but I felt like she wasn't telling the truth, but I let it slide and gave her the space that the she wants. 

Sumi (POV)

Everything went silent and before I could get up from the couch we heard the doorbell ring. Yura stood up from the couch and went to the front door to get it. After a while I heard nothing and I was getting worried. 

"Yura? Is there something wrong?"

I stood up from the couch and was now standing in front of Jungkook. After a few seconds passed, Yura came back inside walking towards us. 

"Who was that? Why did you take so long?"

Yura: There's nothing to worry about. It was just someone coming at the wrong house. Nothing to worry. 

She gave me a smile but I have a feeling that the smile she gave me was a fake one. She then walk past me and she was holding something in her hand, I then stopped her. 

"What's that in your hands, Yura?"

She turned back around to face me but she was scared to talk. 

Yura: This? This is nothing. 

"If it's nothing then let me see it. If it's not important then you shouldn't be worried if I look at it, right?"

Yura: Sumi, if I say that it's nothing then it's nothing. Stop making things so complicated. 

As she was walking away, I turn my head to look out the window and Eunwoo's car was still here and then I grew suspicious of her. 

"WHERE'S EUNWOO!!!"

I screamed at Yura and she turned around with her scared face expression.