Chapter 16

Now, I originally was like "a trilogy is a good place to end this, and both Chase Mcfly and Abi Morgan Musa Flora Tecna want to do sequels" but after much consideration, I have decided I will continue this series. However, it will not be out until I finish Secrets: The Key Is The Key, (Most of, if not all) He Saved us, You'll be In my heart, The Picture That Changed Everything, Trust Issues, and A Trip To Die For. However, I do have a collab on my profile titled "Prank Wars" and my friend, BionicWolfLover, doesn't want to do it with me anymore, and she left fanfiction, so if anyone wants to help me finish it, that would be amazing. Also, if Stardust1621 agrees, I think I will give up "Bree Gets Cyberbulled" for adoption. I love the message it sends, and it is a very personal story to me, but I have no more inspiration for it, and since Star is more into Girl Meets World now, it's best for the future of the story.

And now, on with the story!

Skylar's POV.

Chase winced as I placed the ice pack on his cheek where it was starting to bruise.

"Sorry." I mumbled as he held it on before turning to me.

"Do you know what's going on with Oliver?"

Skylar shook her head as she replied.

"He claims that he didn't tell me about his Caduco powers cause it didn't come up, and then he hurt you after...what did happen in there?" I asked.

"Jesselyn had walked in on me just as I finished exercising, and I kissed her. Kaz must've saw us and freaked out, then I tackled him and...you can guess what happened next."

"Yeah, I understand. But, I don't think I can trust the boys around Oliver anymore, if he's gonna hurt them...a-and I'm scared, Chase. For Ryder, Jacob, Skylar, myself, Alyra, even Oliver."

"Is that what you're naming my niece?" He asked.

"Slow down, cowboy. You and Jesselyn aren't even supposed to be dating."

"I know, but your boys call me " Uncle Chase" so, I guess she's my niece." He chuckled as Bree came downstairs.

"Hey, we called Mr. Davenport about Oliver and Jesselyn and Kaz are watching the kids. How's your cheek, Chase?"

"Just bruised. I'll live." He smiled to assure before wincing as she went back upstairs, Chase and I soon following.

Oliver's POV.

"You're kicking me out?!" I yelled as Mr. Davenport rubbed his eyes.

"You hurt my son, abandoned your wife for two years and gave everyone a large scare, not to mention, this is my penthouse, and you shouldn't hurt your teammates."

"Where am I gonna go?" I demanded.

"That's for you to figure out."

"Can I at least say goodbye to everyone?" I pleaded as he nodded before going upstairs.

Bree, Chase, Britney, Izzy and Jesselyn and Elijah came down first, which I quickly said bye to, before Chase took Britney upstairs and Elijah, who was asleep in his arms.

"I'm gonna miss you, Jesselyn. Please, be good. OK?" 

She nodded with a few tears in her eyes as she went upstairs before Izzy jumped in my arms.

"Why do you have to leave again, Uncle Ollie?"

"Because it's best for now. But listen to me, I need you to be a good girl for your Mommy and Daddy, can you do that for me?"

"OK, Uncle Ollie." She smiled as she hugged me before Bree took her upstairs and Skylar came down with Ryder and Jacob as my boys hugged me, in tears.

"Don't leave, Daddy! Stay!"

"I can't, boys, but just know I love you both, and be good for your Mommy and sister when she gets here, OK?"

"OK, Daddy..." The boys cried while clinging onto me tightly as I kissed both their foreheads before they went back upstairs and Skylar sighed.

"So, I guess this is goodbye." I sighed as Skylar sighed.

"Oliver, I don't really want to talk right now, just say goodbye to your daughter."  

She lifted her shirt up as I placed my hand on her stomach where I felt her kick my hand.

"Be good, OK?" 

She kicked in response as Skylar hugged me before going upstairs and I saw Kaz.

"Dude, what happened to you?" He asked as I sighed.

"The reason I punched Chase is cause I don't want Jesselyn to end up like Skylar. A parent at 16. While I'm glad I have Ryder and Jacob now, I don't want Jesselyn to go through that, and for why I didn't tell you guys about my Caduco powers, when I was with my mom, I was forced to watch so many people I loved die. I was able to repress those feelings until I Horace passed down his powers to me."

"I should've known he gave them to you! You were always his favorite." Kaz scowled in good nature, making me chuckle before continuing.

"Then all I could think was "I could've saved them." I could've saved everyone who died."

"So, you aren't going crazy?" Kaz asked.

"Not that I know of."

"Well, you should probably come upstairs, bud." He hugged me tightly as I hugged him back.

"Thanks for sticking up for me."

Kaz nodded as he went upstairs, me following shortly after to see Mr. Davenport and Kaz starting a argument.

"Please let him stay, Mr. Davenport."

"I'm sorry, Kaz, but I've put my foot down."

"Kaz, you've done all you can." I interrupted as I grabbed my luggage.

"I'll be leaving now." I sighed as I left the penthouse, not sure when or if I would come back.