RANT

RANT

Okay sorry if y'all wanted an update but you NEED to read this. So, yesterday Cristiano scored a hattrick against Atleti and destroyed them. They too were having one of the worst games ever, sloppy defense, not taking the chances Griezmann FC set up for them. Yes, I just said Griezmann FC because if you were watching then you clearly saw Griezmann covering the: defense, midfield and creating chances for others (not for himself, he needed his teammates). Awful for him. Anyway, so after Cristiano scored the hattrick, people felt the need to compare Cristiano and Messi AGAIN (nothing new). But I think I've had enough? I've seen people saying 'Ronaldo is the GOAT, better than Messi' after UCL games like the one vs Bayern and the one vs Atleti. Then they are they same people who said 'Messi is the GOAT, better than Ronaldo' after the el clasico.

Nah. First things first, the comparisons need to stop. They're both the best players in the world for a reason and I promise you, all of you will regret your words after they both retire. Take the moment in and be open minded; watch their magic whenever they have the ball, stay entertained. 

So in my opinion and so like others, I prefer Messi and I think he is the GOAT but it's okay to say that as I'm not comparing them and chatting crap about Ronaldo.

Trophies don't define talent. Trophies define how the team works together and Real Madrid is amazing at that (I hate them, bear with me). But Barça's been so sloppy this year, I won't deny it. Half of the time, Neymar had to drag us through but Most of the time it would be, Lionel Messi dragging our butts out of our crappy team (this year) and (hats off to ter stegen who was our unsung hero). 

But with Lionel Messi's position, sometimes he works as CAM or RW not a bloody striker! If he was in the box where Ronaldo or Suarez was, all he would have to do is score a tap in. PEOPLE FORGET that Messi doesn't have that position, his goals are world class, dribbling through 4-5 players or scoring long range goals. No one talks about that?

Cristiano recently hit 100 goals for Europe (103 probs now) and everyone chatted about Messi, how he's so crap but what they were forgetting was that Lionel has played 20 less games and scored 97! AMAZING. But people don't know that.

You forget key information and you judge. You don't watch the La Liga and just the UCL (fans around the world) and you judge. You watch tap ins and call that world class. 

YOU FORGET KEY FACTS and you just piece together information.

Don't say anything if you don't know, I'm sick of it.