Part Thirty-Three

Nobody's POV

Erin and Jay were sat pulling the handcuffs when Hank and multiple officers stormed through the door.

"Are you guys ok?" Hank said walking over to them

"Yeah have you got a key?" Erin said

"Yeah here you go" Hank said passing them the key

Erin stood up and helped Jay by passing him his crutches, "are you sure you're ok?"

"I'm a little shaken but i'm ok. Can we just go back to the district?"

"Sure let's go" Erin said putting her arm around Jay and walking towards the car.

At the district

"Here you go" Erin said passing Jay a cup of coffee

"So about me coming back to work?"

"It would be great to have you back but it has to be when you are ready Jay"

"I just want to move on with our lives and try to forget about it. I don't want it to ruin my life because I don't want it to destroy everything with you and our kids."

"And that is why I love you Jay Halstead" Erin said leaning in to kiss him.

They sat kissing when the teams walked through the bullpen, "Halstead, we would love to have you back but only on desk duty for now ok?"

"Voight that's all I need right now I just feel like if I don't come back now I never will"

Erin's POV

Having Jay back now was just the icing on the cake and I felt like our work family and our actual family is back together again and we can all finally move on from what actually happened to Me and Jay in the past and live our lives watching our children grow up.

I thought I would end it here as it was getting longer and I didn't want to repeat myself. I will be starting my other fanfic soon but I have just been busy with exams. So please leave comments on what you thought of it and maybe leave some ideas about what my next one should be about. xx