Part Thirty-Two

Since Jay went home with Erin a week ago they had argued a lot, "Don't walk away Jay!" Erin shouted from the bedroom as Jay hopped out on his crutches

"I need time Erin"

"I know that Jay but you can't do it on your own"

"UGH you have no idea what happened to me Erin, the pain I endured and had to go through while you were here raising our children!"

"I HAD TO BURY YOU!"

"I WASN'T IN THE CASKET ERIN, I WAS BEING TORTURED, STABBED, BEATEN AND HAVING MY BONES BROKEN. I NEARLY GAVE UP SO MANY TIMES BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE OF YOU ERIN"

Erin threw her arms up in the air, "Well what are you gonna do now?"

"I'm gonna go to Adam's for a bit, I need to clear my head and I don't want to hurt you" Jay said turning around and walking towards the door

"You won't hurt me Jay!" Erin said as she watched him walk out the door.

At the district

Erin sat behind her desk staring into space when Hank walked over to her, "Erin... ERIN what happened?"

"He left Hank, we fought and he went to stay at Adam's for a bit. I don't know what to do?"

He have me his usual stern look, "Remember what happened to him Erin. No one can comprehend what he went through."

"I know I know, I just care about him so much"

"I know you do Erin and that's good just give him time."

Me and Hank finished talking as the rest of the team came upstairs, "Hey guys" I said

I saw Ruzek walk across the Bullpen, "Adam!"

"Hey what's up?"

"Jay, Jay's what's up. Is he ok?"

"Yeah Erin, I left him at my apartment and he was resting and sleeping and believe me Erin he needs it, I don't know the last time he slept properly."

"Just call me or make sure you tell me if anything happens with Jay."

"Course I will Erin just give him time"

Nobody's POV

It got towards the end of the evening when Hank came rushing out of his office, "Active shooter and hostage situation at Molly's"

"Hanks who's there?" Erin said rushing to her feet

"I spoke to Boden and Gabby and Matt left shift and went straight to Molly's and it's whoever went there for a drink"

"My sister's in there!" Dawson said getting up and running downstairs.

Gabby's POV

The favorite thing to do after my shift is to come to Molly's and spend time with my friends having a drink and laughing. Me and Matt had left the firehouse and had come straight here, it wasn't very busy tonight and then I heard the door open. I looked to left to see Jay stood at the door. I walked around the bar and hugged him, "Hey how're you?"

"Good I'm staying at Ruzek's and it's just around the corner so I though I would come for a drink"

"Come sit down then" Jay sat on a bar stool and I went behind the bar, "Staying at Ruzek's then?"

"Yeah I just needed some space you know, I'm still struggling with... everything really" Jay said

I looked at Jay not really knowing what to say, I got him a drink and went and sat with him a the bar, "Just take it one day at a time Jay, We are all here to help you"