Chapter 21

I picked it up and looked at Blake then at the card.

I thought to myself "this better not be from Nash".

  I went and open I was just confused but I didn't know who it was from.

Ashton,

  You have changed my life in so many ways and made it a whole lot better, without you I don't know how I would live with myself being lost and not knowing what to do. The first time I met you I still remember every detail of you. we all met up at you're and Cameron's apartment, you were wearing black leggings with a gray baggy sweatshirt, and your hair in the cutwst messy bun ever. Then I saw your beautiful face and I couldn't take my eyes off you. And you just dont  care what people think of you, your the strongest person in the world. Ashton Dallas you make me the happiest guy alive, I love you so so so so much.

Love Blake

I felt a tear roll down my face, I look up and see Blake, he had the biggest smile on his face.

I stand up and give and gave him a tight hug "I love you to" I said then Blake broke the hug.

He whipped the tear away on my face, then he cupped his hands on my face and kissed me passionately.

I felt so safe with him.

I decided to post an Instagram photo of him.

AshtonDallas have the best boyfriend in the world💕😍😙

BlakeGray, BruhitsZach and 1,988,7093 others liked

👤BlakeGray

💭 1,223,049 comments

Username omg that's so cute

BlakeGray And I have the best girlfriend in the world😍😙❤

BruhitsZach  Parents💦👅

Username2  SAME #BASHTON HARD CORE@BruhitsZach

BlakeGray Love my bbg to the moon and back🚀❤👅💦

AshtonDallas, JacobSartorius and 1,899,999 others liked

👤AshtonDallas

💭 1,230,189 comments

AshtonDallas I look like shit in this😂, but you just look so cute❤

Username1 No you guys are cute as hell @AshtonDallas

Username2 o.m.g

BlakeGary  you look so cute babe @AshtonDallas and ikr @Username1
____________________

Ik this chapter was weird and ik in the pics they were different girls but I mean use your imagination (haha another Shawn reference 😂)

Anyways hope you enjoyed and I'm kinda liking the Instagram thing so I might do it more.

Much love❤