chapter 3

*Ashton's pov*
  We were all super board so Blake suggested that we just go walk around LA. Ash"that sounds like a good idea and Cameron you can call up Aaron and chris" Cam" yeah we can go to the mall and stuff" we finished eating brekfest. I went to get ready, I showered then did my makeup then went to my closet to find something to wear, I walked into my closet and put on a white croptop with black high waisted shorts with my black convers.

 I went to get ready, I showered then did my makeup then went to my closet to find something to wear, I walked into my closet and put on a white croptop with black high waisted shorts with my black convers

Then Blake walked into the room and started staring at my butt, "hey" I said turning around and smerking at him. Blake:" sorry just your ass is so hot in those" he said walking close to me and wrapping his arms around me, I smiled and kissed him then walked out. Cameron and Blake got ready then Cameron called up Aaron and Chris and told them to meet us at the mall downtown. We got into Camerons 2004 Ford Explorer and started making our way to the mall, then I got a text from Sierra.
*text convo*
Sierra" Ashton we need to talk"
Ashton" what's wrong?" I started getting worried
Sierra" Ash dad is sick, like really bad"
When she said that my heart dropped
Ashton" well right now we can't tell Cameron because he will be heart broken" I just couldn't stop thinking about him because we are leaving for tour and we can't go back home right now. It sucks because our parents are divorced, my dad drank and did bad things but we are still allowed to see him

Flashback
Mom" guys you need to go to bed you dad is home and drunk" we all ran to Sierra's room and locked the door behind us. You could here our dad yelling at mom and braking things in the house. I started crying and Cameron hugged me as tight as he could, my dad started stomping up the stairs and banging on the door. He was taken to jail because he did drugs but went to rehab and got better, we would go over to his house on weekends and us kids and him would play soccer in the back yard and play catch with a baseball. And Cameron is the closest with our dad and it would be hard for him to lose dad.

*end of flashback*

Cameron saw me and asked "Ashton is everything ok?" I looked at Blake and he looked at me then I looked back at Cam, "everything is great" I said and faked a smile. We got to the mall, I got out of the car and Blake came up to me and put his arm around my waist and we Walked in and met up with the guys. "Hey" we all said while I hugged Aaron and Chis

Aaron:" so how have you guys been"Cam:" good we just have been doing videos and skits and obviously getting ready for tour"Aaron:"Ash your coming right"Ash:" yeah of course" I smiledAaron:" good I want my little sister with me" he smiled back

Cam:" good we just have been doing videos and skits and obviously getting ready for tour"
Aaron:"Ash your coming right"
Ash:" yeah of course" I smiled
Aaron:" good I want my little sister with me" he smiled back. We started walking around then Cameron decided to push me so then I shoved him making him fall "don't push it" I said to "Jeez girl" Aaron said looking surprised "yeah she's so fucking strong you should see her wrestles Cameron, we all thought he was good but dang she one ups him" Blake said, started blushing and said " I'm not that good" Blake looked at me and laughed and rolled his eyes. We did shopping and and got some new outfits for tour and for photoshoots.

______________
Hey guys I really am praying that y'all are liking it and yeah hope you have a good rest of your day❤