Chapter 2

I was brought back to reality when the wheels of the plane hit the earth jolting me in my seat. Throwing all my stuff into my bag and finishing off my coffee I unbuckle my seat belt and stretched out my stiff muscles.

While walking back to the kitchen to throw away my trash the plane made a sharp stop causing me to trip and fall into a semi wall of muscle.

I closed my eyes and waited for the impact. when it never came I slowly opened my eyes and looked threw my eyelashes at the person above me.

My breath hitched as I recognized the features. Brown curly hair, blazing white teeth, dimples. Before I could look any further I tried to run away.

Throwing my trash I fast walked back to my seat and grabbed my bag waiting for the side plane door to open.

"Wait I'm sorry I never got your name!" He shouted behind me.

Keeping my head down I stepped down the now open stairs and made my way to the awaiting cab. Usually I go to the hotel and wait for my mother to get back from the meetings she attends with the boys.

I hear the popstar again but this time closer.

"Hold up!!" He calls out. From the corner of my eye I see him scrambling from the plane with a brown leather laptop bag strapped around his chest.

"I'll give you 50 extra dollars if you step on it now." I tell the driver in a forceful voice.

"Ohhh okay ma'am." He replies respectfully and speeds off in the direction of the hotel.

I look out the back window of the car and see him standing in the middle of dust the car tires kicked up.

Bitting back a laugh, I mock his voice. "Ohh no poor pretty boy got dust on his million dollar clothes. Don't worry I'll get a whole new wardrobe for free because I'm famous."

The driver must have heard because he let out a deep throaty laugh. "No need to judge someone based on their appearance sweetheart. You need to get to know them first."

"They are all the same." I reply turning to face the window watching the buildings and trees fly by.

"Well these boys might surprise ya." He relies with a faint accent.

"Never did get ye name." He said trying to kick up a conversation.

"The names Logan. Logan Lockwood." I say turning to face him.

"The names is Harley Pierce." He introduces giving me a honest smile.

"So Harley what brings you here?" I ask

"Well I've had this job for as long as I could remember. when my wife died in 09 I didn't know what I would do without her. She was my world. she had the prettiest gray eyes and the softest brown hair. I honestly didn't think I could live without her. But she made me promise to keep on going and live life for her sake." He tells me. His eyes tearing up a bit at the end.

"She sounds like a wonderful woman. I'm sorry for your loss." I pat his shoulder showing some sympathy.

"Hope you have fun on your trip. you stay safe now you here." He tells me as we pull up to the hotel.

"I will and thank you Mr.pierce it was nice to meet you." I tell him handing him the money with the extra 50$

"Thank you sweetheart but call me Harley." He smiles his eyes crinkling in the corners.

"Bye Harley stay safe now thanks." I smile back closing the door and walking into the hotel lobby looking back and seeing him drive off.

Letting out a sigh I shake it off and walk over to the front desk.

To my surprise a young looking girl is standing there.

"Hi welcome to the Blue box hotel. How may I help you?" She smiles

"Blue box? as in the tardis from doctor who?" I question

"Yes ma'am our hotels founding father was pretty fond of that show." She says turning back to the computer

"Ohh okay and we have a whole floor reservation under the name Klaus Michelson." I inform her

Her fingers drum across the key board as she searches the name.

"Ahh here we go." She hands me my room key and tells me everybody else would need to come pick theirs up.

I nod before saying thanks and heading up to the top floor.

Paul stands infront of the elevator greeting me and directs me to my room.

"Thanks Paul see you later." I grin shutting the door behind me.

I turn around a began to explore the small apartment type room.

A beautiful white kitchen with stainless steal appliances was placed next to the small 2 person breakfast table.

After exploring the fully stalked kitchen I made my way to the living room that had huge dark blue couches with a huge flat screen tv with Xbox, DVD player and many other pieces of furniture.

Connected to the living room was a balcony with outdoor sitting area and a breath taking view of the city.

Somehow I ended up in one of the Bedrooms. It had a on suite bathroom, a huge king sized bed in the middle of the room and a walk in closet.

My luggage was already placed in the closet so I left that alone. I would unpack later.

There was just one room left. I guess it was an extra bedroom or something. Making my way across the flat (apartment) I open the door to the room.

It was pretty much the same as mine but a little smaller. Peeking my head into the closet I gasp at the sight infront of me.

There were suitcases in here. I have a room mate?!

Walking back into the bedroom I see a note on the bed with a last name on it.

My heart beat stopped. No this is a mistake this isn't real!

In thin cursive letters written across a notepad was the last name that made my heart stop.

Styles.

___________________________

Here's chapter 2. :D how are you guys liking it? Go read my other books!!! And share this with others

Cute as a button every single one of you ~ Kate :) xx