d-six

he isn't that kind of criminal

🌌🌃🌈

"Rise and shine Koeun-ah!"

Mark places the breakfast he prepared specially for koeun on her beside table. The smell of eggs and bacon lingers around the whole room waking up the young girl who was sleeping soundly on her lumpy bed.

Koeun's morning appearance wasn't that pleasing so she hated it when other people sees her in her pajamas with messy hair and saliva on her cheeks.

The latter laughs, he was amused by the girl's morning self. She immediately covers herself with the floral blanket they gave to her. "What the hell mark!" Koeun exclaims with annoyance. "You still look pretty, dont worry" the boy assures, still laughing at the girl.

"I'll be outside if you need anything" he says before leaving her room. She snorts and removes the blanket covering her, the food mark has placed a while ago was still hot. It looked mouth watering and that made koeun's tummy grow angry. She rubs her stomach and proceeds to the bathroom to wash her face, after doing such, she digs in her food.

The lady wasn't sure of what sorcery the lad has done but the food was so amazing that it could take her to heaven.

It was sad that the eating session ended, she just couldnt get enough of that bacon. She smiles, mark's future wife will be so lucky to have him. (well not entirely lucky bc he's a criminal but u get the point)

Boredom took over and soon enough she was heading to the building's garden. She was shocked that mark didn't lock her door, but she was thankful anyways.

As she wonders around the garden, laughter of boys could be heard not far from where she is.

She spots three boys playing with water guns; A boy with such amazing visuals, and another one with a smile so bright it can probably blind you, and mark.

"Mark!" she calls out, the boy turns his head and smiles. "Koeun-ah" he says, rushing to her side. The girl looks at him with confusion and glances at the two unfamiliar boys in front of them. "Ah right" mark says and scratches his nape. "Koeun meet jaemin and jeno, jeno and jaemin meet koeun, my hostage" he introduces gesturing at the two boys and the girl he said he held hostage.

"I am not your hostage" she complains, folding her arms in front of her chest. "Oh yes you are" he argues. "Whatever" she rolls her eyes, she did not want to have an argument with mark. It made her think that if she gets him mad he'll shoot her in the head immediately.

"What's your problem? Yesterday you called yourself my girlfriend and now you're complaining that I called you my hostage?" he retorts with his brows furrowed. "It was 'girlfriend' not 'hostage' there is a huge difference between those words mr. mark lee" she sassily states quoting the words girlfriend and hostage.

"Whatever" he copies her but with more sassiness.

"I never thought hyung could have a girlfriend" jaemin whispers to jeno, the boy with visuals nod in agreement while watching the two bicker. Mark's ears seem to be so sharp that he overheard what jaemin said. "Well excuse me young man, i am absolutely fully capable and that means i am capable of getting a girlfriend" he emphasizes the phrase 'absolutely capable' with eyes glaring at the two younger boys he was talking to.