kidnap

all she needed was one week before he shoots her in the head

🌌🌃🌈

"She just stepped out the school gates"

Johnny whispers in his earpiece. He groans in pain, it was 30 minutes since he was squatting while hiding behind a bush near koeun's school. The man stands up, and was shocked to see that koeun disappeared from his sight.

"I got her, hyung" a voice was heard in his earpiece; the man celebrates, they have done another successful mission.

A black van stops in front of him, the door opens and a man with blonde hair and a dimple says, "Get in". Johnny steps in the car, he sees the girl he was eyeing a while ago. She was tied up and a thin piece of cloth was covering her eyes, her mouth was taped.

"Nice one dudes, the boss will be proud of us!" The guy on the driver's seat exclaims, the others cheer as well.

Once the vehicle halts, Johnny opens the door and gestures the others to come. The girl they kidnapped was being carried by a boy with curly hair; he was around her age.

A metal door with two guards beside it welcomes them, the guards nod. The metal door opens and a man around his 30's sitting on a desk with high-tech gadgets placed on it greets them.

"Did you get her?" The man asks, they all nod. The boy with curly hair places her down on the couch gently; he has done lots of crimes but he handled them with extreme care. "Nice, now you may leave" Being the docile minions that they are, they turn their backs and was about to leave when the older man speaks.

"Mark, you stay" The boys look at each other at the sudden statement. Mark was rarely called for special missions since he was still underaged. "You can do it" The guy with an extremely sharp jawline encourages him. Mark nods and turns around, he took a deep breath before talking to his boss.

"What?" was the only word that came out from mark's mouth. "I want you to kill her, as soon as possible" the boss repeats, loud and clear enough for mark to understand. "I-I can't—" he was cut off by the sound of hands hitting a table. "You can! This will serve as your training" he states. The younger one was still contemplating on wether he should kill her or not.

"If you don't follow me, i'll forget that you're my son!" The boss, or his father exclaims. This statement made mark furious, he didn't want to be forgotten by his own father so he had no choice but to do whatever he wants.

"I-I'll do it" Mark says with determination in his voice, his father grins as he fixes his tie. "Well that's good to know" this was the last sentence he said before dismissing his son.

As soon as he leaves the room, he sighs and rubs his temples. His father was surely giving him a headache. He closes his eyes to organize his thoughts but the sounds of crashing plates and utensils distracted him, he follows the sound leading him to the room where the girl was trapped.

He opens the door only to be welcomed by his jaehyun hyung and ten hyung having a hard time on feeding the girl they kidnapped a few hours ago.

"Oh mark! How did it go?" Ten asked, leaving jaehyun in the company of their so called 'satan'. "He wanted me to kill her" mark says, a grin was then formed on ten lips. "Nice~" ten compliments; they sure are expert mafia killers.

The moment ten knew that mark was tasked to kill the girl, he called jaehyun and left mark with her.

Mark stared at her for a good 3 minutes until she raised her left brow and scoffed. "Clean up this mess idiot" she says, gesturing mark to clean the food that she threw a while ago. Mark snorts, feisty he mentally notes as one of the girl's charming characteristics.

"So, until when are you going to keep me locked up in this dirty room?" she sassed. "I'm going to kill you" mark answers, still cleaning up the mess she made. Her eyes widen in shock, her boldness popped like a bubble. "C-come again" stuttering, she asks. "I'm gonna shoot you in the head with a pistol" he repeats, he holds the pistol in his pocket with shaking hands.

"Save me" she pleads, mark was now sitting in front of her thinking about the consequences if he lets her go. "No" he says, with a tone as cold as ice but then again his heart tells otherwise. He sighs, "Alright, I'm giving you one week before you die" the girl sighs in relief.

On the positive side, at least she still had 7 days to persuade his father to pay for the debt he made or worse she still had seven days to live.