Chapter 16 - What's wrong with you Andy?

Start from the beginning

"You're a fucking whore! You kiss him a lot! Your always all over him! You. Are. A. Fucking. Slut. Whore." He gasped and cover his mouth with his hand. I already had tears in my eyes.

"Whats wrong with you Andy! We'll I'm sorry that I'm a 'whore' I basically lost my virginity to you! I'm pregnant with your baby Andy! Wow I think it really makes me a whore to lose my virginity to you Andy. To you! I'm done here, I'm leaving, I can't take it anymore" I sobbed harder,

"No baby, I didn't mean to, please baby don't leave me, not now not ever, I need you and I need him/her" he went to reach me but I push him away.

"Get away from me Andy, we're done. I can't take this anymore" I storm off the bus and ran towards BMTH bus, Oli's the only one that helps me right now. I heard Andy yelling my name but I kept running.

"Don't run! You'll fall and hurt the baby!" I ignore him and kept running, don't get me run I love my baby so much but I just want to be away from him. I reach to Oli's bus and knocked on it. Oli open the door with a smile on his face but it soon vanished when he saw me sobbing hard. He took me inside and hugged me.

"Shh baby Tay, everything's going to be okay, what happen?" I told him everything what happen. When I finished Oli had an angry look on his face. "I'm going to kill him!" He stood up, I try to stop him but he was way to strong compare to me. He went out and I started screaming for him to come back.

"Oli no! Please come back!" He didn't hear me.

*Oli's POV*

I storm off the bus to Black Veil Brides's bus. I heard Taylor yell for me to come back. But I couldn't I just wanted to beat the shit out of Andy, how could he say that when she is pregnant with Andy's kid. I reach the bus and knocked on it. Hard. To my surprise Andy open it. I grabbed him by his collar and push him on the ground.

"How could you do this to Taylor!" I mentally punched a few times.

"Stop Oli!" I heard Taylor. I looked over her and saw her running. She can't run!

"Taylor stop running you'll get hurt! And the baby too!" She stopped, cause she reached to us.

"Oli stop I know what Andy did was wrong but violence I not the way to solve the problem, please stop, I don't want you to get hurt, please." I sigh and looked at a knock out Andy. I simply nodded and carried Andy to the bus. Taylor went to get some stuff for Andy. (I don't know what they use to wake or make them feel a whole lot better) eventually Andy woke up groaning and he wouldn't shut up, which cause me to get annoyed.

"Will you stop groaning?" I calmly said. To not start a fight again. He open his eyes and saw Taylor and I sitting next to him. He looked at Taylor then stood up.

"Please Taylor, I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that I don't know what got to me, please forgive me Taylor, I love you to much to even let you go." Taylor looked over me as in saying to let the talked alone. I sigh, stood up and gave her a hug and walked out.

*Taylor's POV*

Oli walked out the bus and I turned back at Andy. He had tears in his eyes.

"Andy I don't know, you went to far by what you said. I think we need a break"

He started at me for god knows how long until he nodded his head. "Will you please stay on tour with us?" I looked at him and started thinking about it. He looks so heartbroken but this is the best, but I don't want to leave his side either, ugh! I guess I'll have to stay with him on tour.

"Okay, I won't leave" he sadly smile and gave me a hug, I gladly return it then stood up and went to take a shower. I got out and out some random clothes, I don't know if I matched but I don't care now. I went back to the living room and saw all the guys sitting on the couch seeing tv and Andy was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey guys, where's andy?"

"Hey Tay, and he's in his bunk, what happen? When we came he was sobbing on the couch, his eyes were puffy and red." I sighed

"We got into a fight, so I said we needed to take a break" they gave me sad looks, and went to hug me.

"Hey CC?" He looked at me and said "Yes Tay?"

"Can I sleep with you in your bunk? If that's okay with you"

"Of course anything for you"

"Thank you CC" I went into the bunk room and climb in CC's bunk. I heard sobbing in Andy's bunk. I sigh. God I feel so horrible for saying that. I close my eyes and I went to deep sleep.

Wow I guess I was tired.

❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀❤💀

Don't hate me! Thank you everyone for 100+ reads, I love you my angels! Keep reading. Follow me please c; ! Comment! Vote! Tell friends! Here is Chapter 16 hope you enjoy, chapter 17 is coming up soon ❤ bye my angels 💋