The choice

Scarlett pov

It's been 2 days since I joined this pack. The moonlight pack. It's amazing. I haven't really talked to Nick lately but that's okay. I need my space.

I have talked to Ashton, who is being an amazing brother, and Alpha Tyler lately. They never asked about my past or my bruises which I'm grateful for.

Today I'm going to school. It's a full werewolf school which I would like. Everyone goes there. Alpha Tyler, Ashton, Nick...

I walk into Alpha Tyler's office.

"Hi alpha." I bow my head.

"Scarlett the next time you say alpha I'm going to kill you." He joked around.

"Sorry alp- I mean Tyler." I smile.

"Ready to go to school?" He asked.

Tyler got ready and grabbed his bag. He said he would take me and Ashton.

"Ashton!!" I squeal.

"Heyy littl sis. What's up?" He asked.

"I'm not that little!" I whine.

Both boys chuckle and climb into the car. We just have the normal conversations and soon enough we arrive.

Wow... This school is huge!!

"Lets go!" Ashton pulled me.

I run with him towards the gate.

That's when i see all of the people. So many popular people with jocks. That's about 75% of the school. 10% of not as popular people and 8% of nerds. That leaves 7% of losers with no friends.

( I don't mean to offend anyone by using nerds of losers. I don't really know the word for loser instead of loner so yeah )

That's when i notice Ashton talking to a few boys. Must be his friends.

I sees popular girl that has blonde hair, lots of makeup and barely any clothes going up to a tiny girl that's alone.

The popular one picks up that tiny girl and throws her into the ground hard. Then she laughs and picks up the tiny girls book.

I run towards them and grab the popular girls neck.

"What? Let go of me!" She squeaked.

"What the? Are you a mouse or something? You sound like a mouse. Squeak squeak." I mock her.

I notice a big crowd is watching now.

"Who protects a girl like her?" She smirks and I let her fall to the ground.

"Honey... Why didnt anyone save you just now when I grabbed you? Aren't your friends supposed to help you? Or do they only help you look like an ugly doll that nobody likes?" I smile sweetly.

The group of people behind miss. Popular laughed.

"Kayla!! Help me!!" She squeaked.

"Hey the mouse is back." I grin.

"Never mind Kayla stay back!! Beta Nick you'll help me right? I mean why wouldn't you after what we did last night?" She smiled.

My anger just rose up by 1000% after What I just heard. Him and Doll are together? I thought he cared about me.

"Hey Delilah sorry but I don't think I even know you." He said calmly.

Oh what a relief. Delilah was just being weird.

"My name is not Delilah!!! It's Daisy!!" She squeaked.

"Did the mouse have babies of something? There's more appearing every second." I roll my eyes.

The whole crowd 'oohhhhs' Daisy and she runs off.

I walk towards the office but I was stopped by the little girl I helped out.

"Um hi I'm uhh... You wouldn't really care. I mean your pretty, smart and you can be so popular. I'm just the omega." She says so sadly.

The omega? I'm going to cry right now.

"Wha-what's your name?" I stutter.

"It's Jessy." She whispered.

I look at Jessy carefully. She's so cute and has so much potential. Yet she's insecure and scared.
She is beautiful. She's got Brown hair and blue eyes. She's about... 5'3. Damn she's small.

"Jessy... We're gonna be great friends!" I giggle.

She looks surprised and just nods her head no.

"No Scarlett!! I mean you have too much things that's amazing about you!! I'm just.. Me." She filled me in.

"Jessy even if I'm amazing then so are you. Your dropping down to my level just to help me out." I smile gratefully.

"Okay!! Then lets get to the office!!" And we run off.

I go trough my boring classes and see nick come towards me.

"Um Scarlett? Have you decided? If you'll accept me of reject me..." He asked.

I hate what I'm about to say but it's for the better.

"Nick I will-"

Alpha Tyler pov

What's the smell? It's like febreeze. Lol no but it's good. Like chocolate and forestry together.

Then I see the omega of our pack. Um.. Jessica Grant? Yeah.

She's my mate? I can't believe it! I never noticed her beauty and sadness before. She'd be a nice Luna but almost every body hates her.

"Hey Jessica." I whisper.

She turns and looks scared.

But it's still so adorable.

"Jessica please I won't touch you. I'm so glad you're my mate." I walk closer.

She just looks at me.

"Alpha Tyler I'm sorry but I won't be a great Luna. Nobody really like me here. So I guess I'll just reject you." She sighed.

" reject me?? No!!!" I yell.

" I Jessica Grant reject Tyler Adams as my-"

"As your alpha I ban you from rejecting me!" I roar.

I'm enraged! How dare she think I could be rejected. Does she think I'm not good enough? Or too weak to protect her!

"Mate." She finished.

My Heart broke into 2 pieces. I can't believe she did this to me. She actually managed to make the alpha sad!

Jessica Grant rejected me 6 months ago. Can that change now? Maybe I could ask Scarlett for help!

Jessy I'm getting you back.

Scarlett pov

"Nick I will----"

Authors note

1) thanks for reading this chapter!!

2) please vote, comment, share and fan

3) SHARE SHARE SHARE

4) YAYYY!!!