“You sure?” Questioned Leila. No one could never get anything past Leila. She was smart, and sly, and she knew how to tell when anyone was lying. Whether she knew them or not.

     “Yup.” Belle said hoping she’d let it go.

     “Okay..”

     As they got off the bus Belle still tried out her powers, just in case.

     Belle tried to change something about the bus – anything. She opened her eyes and..

     ‘Nothing. Damn it.’

     “C’mon!”

     She caught up to the rest of them and they walked inside.

     Belle really hoped her powers came back soon.

~

Lily

     So far everything was fine.. no fire–breathing, no snake–tongue.. no pale skin. But she was still trying her best to not get angry at anyone, or do anything that would cause her emotions to go haywire.

     Lily’s friends decided not to get breakfast that day and to just go directly to Spill Out.

     Just as they stood up they heard, ”No Spill Out today, it’s raining. Unless you’re still eating, report to the auditorium.”

     They all groaned in unision.

     They walked, to the crowded room and sat on the stage.

     “This sucks,”Lily said.

     Lily looked over to Belle and she’s focused on her shoes. “Belle?”

     “Huh?” She questioned, completely out of it.

     “What are you doing just staring at your shoes?”

     Now they were all looking at her.

     “Oh nothing, just thinking.”

     Mrs. Linares, their vice principal got on the stage and grabbed the microphone.

     “I’m going to put some music! Quiet down!” Everyone kept talking and ignored her.

     “They’ll never listen to her,” Said a strange yet familiar voice.

     Lily looked to her left and it was none other then Noah.

     “I agree with Noah,” Melody smirks.. “I’ll do something.”

     They all giggle and Noah smiled, because they all knew Melody could never tame a croud this big. She was the shy one. The one who blushed when the gang got a little crazy in public.

     “May I?” She said as she took the microphone from the nervous supervisor holding the object tightly.

     “Everyone quiet!”

     Melody’s voice was so loud, almost everyone in the auditorium jumped.

     “You’ve never been that loud before... what’s gotten into you?”

     “I don’t know, I’m sick of being pushed around. I like having and attitude.” All of Melody’s friends raised their eyebrows at her and then turned their attention to Leila.

     She hadn’t been paying attention, only staring at Noah who was focused on a Skateboard magazine.

     Samantha snapped a finger in front of her face and she blinked rapidly as she came back to Earth.