Being clingy is my forte

Start from the beginning

While finishing the icecream, Chaeng out of the blue blurted out some unexpected suggestion. She asked if Mina want to go out for a movie. That time Chaeng has been dying to watch the 'Beauty & The Beast'.

"It's on me" Chaeng said it with a big smile on her face, like a kid just got a new toy

"Okay. Call" Mina responded as she can't refuse Chaeng's offer. So both of them were headed to the nearest cinema, bought the tickets, popcorns and drinks. All they have to do is just waiting for the showtime.

-----
(Inside the cinema)

Chaeng felt so excited as they sat down inside the cinema. They both were sitting at the last row at the back. They began to watch as the movie started playing. They ate the popcorn as they watch the movie. However.. during the halfway of the movie, Mina fell asleep! seeing her sleeping, Chaeng quickly put Mina's head on her shoulder so that her head won't banging onto something. Aww so sweet. After putting Mina's head to her shoulder, Chaeng began to lose focus. You must know why... right? Chaeng quickly took out her phone out of her pocket with a little movement so Mina wouldn't wake up. She took the chance to take their selfies for the first time ever! Ahh....her heart's beating faster. Snap! snap! she managed to take about 5 selfies secretly while Mina was sleeping. YAASSS.

Chaeng kept on staring Mina, not caring about the movie anymore. She touches Mina's hair and enjoying that moment. 'She must be tired from the practice..'Chaeng talked to herself. Chaeng even thought that she wished they could stay like that forever even if her shoulders turned numb. Later, the movie has finally came to an end. The lights were back on. Mina was startled and she looked at Chaeng. They both laughed. Chaeng then stretched her body. Her shoulder must be numb already.

"Sorry Chaeng! I fell asleep.." said Mina with her sad face, she missed half of the movie..

"It's okay.. you must be tired so yeah.." said Chaeng while patting Mina's head. Then they went out the cinema and headed home. That day Chaeng began to realize that Mina is quite a touchy girl, well not so much but Chaeng's getting used to it. They linked arms walking back to the guesthouse.

----

(The next day, at JYP University)

Chaeng texted Mina as soon she finished her math class. Strange. Usually she would be texting Jungyeon first but undeniably she knew that Jungyeon must be out there somewhere with Momo. The inseperable JungMobcouple. She asked Mina to accompany her in the library as she has to do her revision for her upcoming test.

(At the library)
Chaeng was sitting on a big table next to the large glass window because she loves the seats with sunlight that reflected the glass window and to keep her warm as well. 5 minutes had passed, Chaeng tried to read the notes on her notebook and also diligently taking some important notes from her textbook with her earpiece on. She was humming to a song by Twice - TT (I'm like TT just like TT~). Then out of nowhere, somebody was tapping Chaeng's shoulder. Chaeng's turned her head, it's Mina.. but when she turned, Mina's face was like 5 cm in front of her. Chaeng's heart almost dropping,  they almost kissed again! Chaeng immediately pulled her body backward a bit.

"You came already.." Chaeng asked, stating the obvious

"Oo.. what are you revising?" she asked Chaeng as she sat next to Chaeng.

"Ahh nothing.. I was just flipping the pages" Chaeng responded and suddenly she took out her math textbook.

Mina just laughed seeing Chaeng's action. She thought that it was cute. Mina took out her laptop and started doing her assignment while Chaeng was about to try to solve the math questions. Hey, Chaeng didn't like math, remember? haha. Another 5 minutes had passed, Chaeng was still stuck at the same question. Mina who sat next to her saw Chaeng was struggling, she offered to help. Mina put aside her laptop and began to coach Chaeng.

'Waahh.. she's not only pretty but also good in study' Chaeng talked to herself. Mina helped Chaeng to solve the math problems and explained things that Chaeng couldn't understand in a simpler term. For half an hour, she taught Chaeng on math and luckily Chaeng could understand everything that Mina had taught her. Then she began to try answer herself. Mina continued to do her own work.

One hour had passed, Mina's finally done with her assignment. As she turned, she saw that Chaeng was sleeping by putting her head and her elbow on the table, facing Mina. 'Are you tired Chaengie?' Mina said to herself. Mina then quickly took Chaeng's math questions and began to answer all of the questions for Chaeng. She thought that it would be easier for Chaeng to revise later. Awww Mina's so thoughtful. After she was done, she thought of something.

Few minutes after, Chaeng finally woke up from her short nap. She saw a post it note was stuck on her forehead. She took 'em in instant and read it, it says 'pabo'. "Yaaahhh..." she whined. Mina was watching her was laughing and her gummy was shown. Once again, Chaeng fall in love.

-- To be continued --

*******************************************
A/N: Hi guys! I'll post up the next chapter tomorrow. Thanks for reading. This book will contain lots of chapter. Be sure to keep up. AND I'll write another book of Michaeng (with different roles of course) if this book hits the 1K reads. Stay tuned!!

Tonight 12pm will be Chaeyoung's birthday. YEAYYYYYY~ Happy 19th birthday to our Chaeyoungie~

 YEAYYYYYY~ Happy 19th birthday to our Chaeyoungie~