Being clingy is my forte

Start from the beginning

You must be wondering, what I've been up to sharing a room with Mina right? well.. there ain't much, most of the time we were busy doing our things. She got a group discussion whereas I've got tons of projects and tests that are killing me right now. Deadlines everywhere~~~~! Stresss! Other than that, umm.. some of her timing didn't match mine too so when I got back home she was sleeping already. Due to our conflicted schedule, I realized that I miss her even more. I want to talk to her more.. basically I just want her and be with her. I'm sure you know how do I feel right now. Right? Good... (pats ur own head, haha!)

I continued to watch her practice silently without making any noise. Mina is now sweating already. That makes her even more sexier, I tell you! How could the sweats especially on her neck and collarbone be so sexier... Gosh, I'm melted. I die like this. It's like looking at a guy with an abs. She's just too beautiful. Well if I'm a guy, I would have married her right away without any hesitation, seriously..

As Mina was done with her practice, I came in and gave her a round of applause. She was startled.

"That was wonderful. I'm glad to see you do ballet again.." I complimented her and quickly gave her the towel that was on top of her bag..

"You look so sexy!" I complimented her again and without me realizing that I actually bit my lips. HAHA.

"Thank you. Did you watch the whole thing?" asked Mina while she was wiping her sweat.

"Yeahh..." I responded and gave her thumbs up

"Ahhh really????" said Mina and she covered her face because she felt shy.. and yes, she was blushing too!!!

"Shy shy shy~" I teased her while imitating the shy shy shy dance.

You know what..? that time I wish I could really hug her. Even if she smells or whatever.. I just.. want to take care of her. At that moment I was imagining alone that I was hugging her and we cuddled! But it didn't last a moment, Mina snapped her fingers and murmured something so I asked again what did she say..

"Have you eaten yet?" asked Mina with her soft voice

I shook my head. I feel full already by watching her. I grinned.

"Let's eat something! but before that let me take my shower first.."

"Alright, go ahead. I'll wait.." I replied her with a smile.

So now is the waiting game. Haha. I took out my sketchbook and my pencil case from my bag grabbing my pencil and started to draw her. Yes I love and enjoy drawing, doodling. I kept on picturing the image of her wearing her ballet dress just now. It didn't took me long, I was able to draw her roughly 10 minutes.. I feel satisfied of the outcome. As I saw Mina from afar, she's done washing up and dressed up, I quickly shoved my sketchbook and pencil case into my bag.

"Let's go.." said Mina

----

Mina and Chaeng went to the chinese restaurant near their University. There they ate Jjajjangmyeon and Ttangsuyuk. It was their first meal of the day. At that time, it was almost 5pm. After their so-called-late-lunch-and-early-dinner, they went out for a walk. This time, Mina started to link her arm with Chaeng. Chaeng was surprised but still liking it. As they saw the convenience store.. they both said the same thing "Wanna eat some icecream?" JINX and they both laughed as they entered the convenience store. They bought 2 icecreams and enjoy eating them.