A Kiss

Sia had a bad feeling about her next class, for she sat in her room and refused to get up. Knowing she would get detention if late, she kept sighing every few minutes. A text message from Kristen told her that she had to come.

To Sia- 10:20 am
Where r u? There's drama, girl!

From Sia - 10: 21 am
I can't come...Matt, Chris, and Alex are there. Can you believe it?

Sia had already told Kristen that her ex-boyfriend has arrived the day before. She never told her anything about him, except that he was probably here for not-so-good intentions.

To Sia - 10:23 am
don't worry, I got your back!

Sia knew that there was no way to skip this class. If Kristen insisted, she had to go. So, she got up and changed her clothes quickly, not caring how she would look like. She wore grey sweatpants and a blue t-shirt. She made her hair in a messy bun. Then she made her way to class.

"Sorry I'm late, professor."

However, no one seemed to care that Sia was late. Everyone else's attention went to Chris and Alex, who were beating each other like everything depended on it. Sia quickly made her way to Kristen and asked her what had happened. Kristen told her everything, nonetheless looking at the fight.

"So Chris 'accidentally' hit Alex while going to his seat. And Alex looked really angry." She said, 'He said, "Are you going to say sorry, or what?" She added, copying his tone

"Seriously? That is why they're about to kill each other? And where's Matt?" She said after she noticed that Matt was nowhere to be seen

"I don't know. He hasn't showed up yet!"

Just then, Matt entered the classroom, as if he had heard Kristen.

"What on Earth is going on here?" He said as he put his bag on the desk

The class fell silent, each of them was looking eager to see what was going to happen. Chris and Alex stopped hitting each other and they both looked guiltily at Professor Matt (who was glancing at Sia nervously).

"Both of you, to my office. Now."

Then, he walked out, followed by Chris and Alex.

Later

Sia's room

Sia: Something is wrong with Chris. He is being so weird and so stupid!

Kristen: I agree. But I have to go now.

Sia: (looks suspiciously at Kristen)
Wait here! You haven't told me anything about who you like.

Sia quickly grabbed her hands so she cannot run away.

Kristen: Ugh, you're not going to leave me, are you?

Sia: (grins)

Kristen: Fine, I like Ryan.

Sia: (eyes widen) Ryan? The Ryan?

Kristen: The one and only. Please leave me I need to stalk him now.

Sia: Oh my god! Okay. And don't worry, I'll help you. (Winks)

Kristen: (rolls eyes and walks out)

(Knock knock)

Sia: Door is opened.

Chris: (enters the room) Hey.

Sia: Hi.

Chris: I was wondering...Could you help me with something?

Sia: (stares blankly at him) What is wrong with you? First, you are so mad at me. Then you get in a fight with Alex. Now you're coming for my help?

(Silence for a couple of minutes)

Sia: Fine, don't say anything.

Chris: I was just in a bad mood.

Sia: Clearly.

Chris: Look, I promise I will not behave like this again. Can you help me now?

Sia: (glances at him sideways) Fine.

Chris: (grins) I need help with studying.

Sia: Meh, can I take my word back?

Chris: Too late! (Puts his book on her desk) I thought you were a nerd, though.

Sia: I am not a nerd!

Chris: (laughs) Anyway, Professor Kevin really has an eye on me now. He even brought my father - really annoying. Therefore, I need to study.

Sia: Hmm...I accept your case.

Later

Sia: Did you understand that?

Chris: Yes....no?

Sia: Ugh! Wait, I think I have some notes that will help you!

Chris: Okay.

Sia: Just look for notebooks with mandala painting on it.

Chris: Okay.

At that moment, the door was opened and Alex was about to go in the room when he saw Chris. He stopped and watched silently. Both Chris and Sia were searching the room. Chris was checking the drawers while Sia was searching her bag next to him.

"Found something!" They said in unison

They both laughed and Sia looked awkwardly at Chris as she noticed how close they were at that moment, while Chris hesitated a little before he took one more step towards her. They were one inch away from each other now. He put his arms around Sia and pulled her slowly as he tilted his head and put his lips against hers gently. Sia's eyes widened and her hands were clenched around the notebook she held as she pulled herself away quickly. Alex was still standing outside the room. He smirked as an idea struck him and he looked eager to doing something mean.

Sia: What was that for?

Chris: I-I don't know. I should probably go. Bye!
(Runs out of the room hysterically, leaving his books behind)

Chris' room

Chris: I kissed her.

Ryan: What?

Hey there! That was a special chapter written from the narrator's POV. I hope you enjoyed reading it! If so, don't forget to vote. ;)