Almost as if nothing were there

KEATON'S POV

Once we broke apart people started cheering for us. "Keaton I'm sorry, but this girl never passes downa a dare." She smiled pointing to herself. I just smirked. "Oh it's good, I completely understand." I said giving Wes a wink. I know her gave me that dare on purpose. To see if I felt sparks?! The weird thing is, is that I actually did.

After another hour of dare or dare, we were all pretty tired. Ryan called her Dad to see if it was okay to spend the night at our house. Cause it would be cool to have her over and stuff, and Kevin was totally cool with it. I just don't know how cool her brothers going to be about it when he finds out... Drew was going to get my Mom to come get us cause the sidewalks were really packed to walk. "Hey Ma." I over hear Drew on the phone. There's a pause, "Me, Keaton, Wesley, Summer, Kaitlyn, and Ryan." He said through the phone. Another pause. "Just one of our friends." Pause. "Thanks Mom. Love you." Drew finished.

Drew just called our Mom, mom now sense he is practically our brother. My Mom loved Drew anyway. It's like she has a hard time telling him no. "She will be here in 10." Drew said we all nodded. It was probably 30 degrees out and the girls were cold in their dresses. At least that's what I think. Summer and Kaitlyn brought jackets so they're probably fine. I heard Ryan shiver. "Aww, come here." I laughed she looked like a cute little kitten all cold and helpless. She laughed as I pulled her into my arms. In a friendly sort of manner. Nothing so far can over power the kiss.

She was in my arms with her little head rested on my shoulder. This point I was rubbing my hands on her arms cause it started to get really windy. On cue, my Mom pulled up bumping Teenage kings on the radio. My mom knows how to roll up to prom, mental high five Keaton that sounded good.. "Warmth!" Ryan yelled out, making us all abrupt into a fit of laughter. I opened up the car door for her, she scooted in. Wes and my mom were in the front. Drew was in the middle with Summer on his lap, and Kaitlyn next to them. And me and Ryan were in the back, back.

"Everyone have fun?" My Mom asked. Everyone said 'yeah' at the same time and we stayed silent till the end of the car ride... "So Keaton who's your pretty friend sitting with you?" Mom asked. She had to, just had to. "Um, this pretty friend is Ryan." I said pointing to her face making her blush. "Hi sweetie how are you?" My Mom asked her. "I'm great how are you?" She said shaking slightly. Was she nervous talking to my mom? "Was Keaton a good prom date?" She smirked. "He was absolutely wonderful." Ryan smiled. "The girl speaks the truth!" I added. Making the girls laugh and the boys to roll their eyes at my attempt of telling a joke.

RYAN'S POV

His Mom was pretty funny. At first I'll admit I was nervous to say the wrong thing and make her mad but now I think I'm doing just fine! I look at Keaton his hand was laying on the seat palm up. He is my prom date would he mind if I held his hand? I just had the urge to for some reason? Lets take a chance!

I reached for his hand and out mine on top of his, intertwining our fingers. He just looked up at me and smiled adjusting his hand with mine to where he was comfortable. Wesley looked back at us and just chuckled. "What's funny Wesley?" They're mom asked him. "Nothing Ma." He said to her winking at us. I just smiled at him in a grateful manner. I mean I wouldn't mind if Keaton's Mom saw, but I want to make a good first impression.

"Ryan honey, are you staying the night." She smiled. " Um as long as it's okay with you and everything." I said smiling. "Of corse Hun! You can stay with Keaton on the futon." She smiled. Staying with Keaton, I hope he was okay with that. I looked at him and shrugged. He just nodded. "Okie Dokie." I said laughing a little bit.

When we got to there house I remembered it from when I stayed there when Keaton and I had the little 'accident' . They're parent were in Santa Barbra when that happened so I guess it kind of worked out. We walked inside and they're step dad, I think his name is Greg. Was sitting in front of the computer, clicking away on the mouse.

"Wow Lauren all of our boys brought home beautiful girls on prom night." He said winking at the 3 boys. "Thanks Mr. Stromberg."  Kaitlyn said, batting her eyes in a flattered way. "Who's this?" He said pointing to me, typically asking Keaton. Keaton laughed. "This was my beautiful prom date Ryan." He said proudly. His Dad smirked. " Your right about the beautiful part son, if you guys need any blankets or anything I'll be up late working on a project I have to do for work." He said.

"K Dad." Drew said. He started walking up the stairs so we all followed him. Keats led me into his room. There was a bed and then a huge futon! Dang he was lucky. "You sure you don't want the bed, I don't mind." He said pulling out blankets from his closet. "No I'll sleep on the futon i's fine." I smiled and laid down on it grabbing the blanket from Keaton. "You so cute." He laughed. "And your so adorable." O said looking at him my eyes felt big. He just smiled and walked over to me giving me a kiss on the top of my head. I just giggled. He laid down in his bed and turned the light off.

"Night Ry."

"Night Keats."

----------------------------------------

Hey Guys?!

Comment on anything you would like to happen in the next up coming chapters? Thanks for everything...;}

Daisha-