Goodmorning Beautiful

Keaton's POV

I decided to go to Ryan's house this morning because last night I got a call from her older brother, Caiden, I think? And he asked me to come to their house for breakfast because the family wanted to meet the family. I mean I get that they just want to make sure Ryan isn't hanging out with any bad people. I'm glad they care for her, at least I know she's safe. I put on some black skinny jeans, and a kitten t-shirt. I also decided to wear my snapback that says 'MEOW'. I walked out side. I'm to lazy to walk to her house so I stole Wesley's  truck.

When I got there I parked on the side of the road, I ran up to the house, it smelt strongly of pancakes. I ran up to the door, and knocked 2 times. About 20 seconds later, a woman abot 50 came and answered the door. "You must be Keaton, come on inside Hun!" I she and I just smiled at her and follwed her inside, to what looked like a kitchen. " Boys!" She yelled out. Uh oh, theres more.. Two guys walked in. One about 50, the other about 20. "I'm Caiden. Ryan's older, protective, stronger, fighting brother." He said sticking out his hand. I shook it, and just smiled at him. I'm not scared of him, but defenitly on the intimidated side.

"I'm Ryan's Dad. You can call me Kevin." He said in a more welcoming tone. " Your adorable! Here sit, heres some pancakes!" She put a plate filled with choclatechip pancakes infront of me. I'm starting to really like this family. "Your pretty quite, you scared or something? " Caiden asked me flexing his musle. "Caiden stop being such an idiot and go wake up your sister!" Kevin yelled. " Thank you, Um?" I started. " You can call me Macy, sweetie." She said. I just nodded. Then Ryan came down the stairs looking like she always does, perfect.

"Mom, you never told me we were having company!" My exclamied pointing to her hair, and froggy pajamas. "Oh hunny, you look beautiful as always no take a seat and lets eat!" Kevin said while hopping into his seat. Now, he looked like a fun guy.Ryan sat down next to me. "Morning!" She said while laughing. "Morning." I simled at her. Dang, she was breath taking. "So Keaton." Kevin said. I just nodded. "What do you do for a living?" He asked taking another bite of his pancake. "I'm in a band sir." I say. I hope he appoves. "Son, you do know not all bands make it to the big leages, have you thought about collage or anything." He said. "Um, I'm in a band, a famous band." I smiled taking a sip of juice. "Hunny he is famous!" Macy squealed. "Wow congradulations! Sorry I underestimated your band! You guys must be amazing!" Kevin said. "They are." Ryan stated. I just smiled.

"So how many girlfriends have you had?" Caiden asked me, smirking. Who dose he think I am, a player? Cuase that is not how I do things. " None." I say, a clear blank expression on my face. "Wow a guy with a clean slate, I like it." Kevin said smiling. "Okay Keaton, why did you ask out speficly my little sister to prom?" Caiden asked another question. Like seriously he must think I just want to take her home, or something. "Because she has an amazing personality, shes a boat load of fun, and her being drop dead gourges just tops it all off." I say, looking at Ryan she was smiling so was I. "You guys are so adorable.." Macy said, was she even blushing? "Mom he isnt my boyfriend." Ryan said. "Yet." Caiden scoffed. Then they just started fighting back and forth like regular brother and sister.

"Caiden why don't you go upstairs." Kevin said gicing Caiden the death stare. "See you later Keaton." He evily grinned at me. "Is it bad to say I'm alittle scared of him?" I whispered to Ryan. "Not at all, he scares everybody." She whispered back, chuckling slightly. "Keaton did you get a tux for prom?" Macy asked me. " Yes Ma'am." I smiled. "What color?" Kevin asked. "Pink." I laughed. "Aww, you'll be teal and pink! That's like so perfect!" Macy.

"I know hw is perfect right, omg that just came out of my mouth." Ryan gasped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hi THERE!!

Bye!!

Daisha-