Califoria Ride

Keaton's POV

The next morning I woke up, hanging off the side of the couch. I opened my eyes and adjusted my place on the couch, I looked to my right to see Ryan passed out on the floor with a chip in her hand. Maybe she was saving it for later? I mentally laughed at that one.

I got up off the couch and picked her up and put her where I was, I didn't want her to sleep there on the floor. How uncomfortable! I covered her up with a blanket and went to make breakfast. Or I would probably starve myself. I turned the oven on and got out the pancake batter. I made 9 pancakes for me, Drew, Wesley, and Ryan. "I smell food!" I hear Drew yell as he comes casually stomping down the stairs.

"Shh! Ryan is sleeping!" I  nudged him in the arm as he sat down and I gave him his plate, and went to go get Wesley, I walked in his room to see him playing guitar. "Can I help you little brother?" He said sarcasm clearly in his voice. "I made pancakes." I said/asked. Wesley popped up and ran past me yelling, "FOOD!?!?" I could hear Drew whisper yelling " Ryan's sleeping!" Then everything quitted down.

I walked down and looked at the clock, it was 9:55 I guess I should wake Ryan up before her breakfast gets cold. I walked up to her, she was passed out on that couch. I tapped her shoulder, "Ryan wakey wakey! " I said laughing as if I was talking to a dog. "Mom, 5. More. Minutes." She exhaled. Me, Drew, and Wesley broke into a fit of laughter. "Um I'm not exactly your Mom but, I will let you have 5 minutes while I prepare your plate of pancakes." I said. Her eyes popping open wide. "Did you say pancakes?" She whispered. "Yes I did." I smiled. "I'M UP!" She yelled throwing her blankets off her self and running into the kitchen. "Your like one of us now!" Drew yelled, "We only get up for food, welcome to the family." He shook her hand awkwardly. "Thank you?" She asked un sure if what she was implying was the correct term to use. This made me laugh. "What are you laughing at, little bro!" Wesley yelled crossing his arms over his chest.

"Your lack in communication skills." I laughed. I just put my plate together. I kept eating my pancaked while peeking up from my plate once in a while. I looked out the kitchen window to see 4 little dudes skateboarding up the side walk. "Aww look at those gnarly little dudes!" Drew yelled getting up from his seat and running to the front door. Ryan followed him and so did Wesley, ah mine as well? I walked up behind them and we all filed out onto the sidewalk. "Hey little dudes!" Ryan yelled in a childish tone, I mentally laughed at that one, she's probably so good with kids. Unlike me, they just push my button to far! Okay??? But these guys look really cool.

"Were just shedding some board!" The little on in the orange 'Cali' t-shirt yelled out. "Sounds great guys, just be careful the roads are busy!" Drew yelled throwing them the surfs up, sign with his hand. We all walked back inside sitting back down at the table. "So Keaton you cook, or are these microwavable?" Ryan asked giving me one of those mind killing side smirks." I made them 100% percent myself." I smiled, proud of all MY work. I got up and washed my dish and everyone else's. "Me and Drew are going out to meet Kaitlyn and Summer." Wesley said while running upstairs, to get ready I'm guessing. By the way Summer is Drew's girl friend. She is really cool, she is just a dare devil. But, she makes Drew happy that's all that matters.

"I'm going to go get ready..." Drew said awkwardly pointing up the stairs. I just smiled and nodded. I looked at Ryan, "Wanna hang out for the day?" She smiled, "Sure! I'm just gonna run home really quick to get stuff together. My house is a couple streets over so I'll be back in an half an hour tops." She smiled. And ran out side and grabbed her long board of the porch and started skating down the road. Guess this is my chance to freshen up, eh?

I took a shower, and out on some kakis with a 'California Ride' T-shirt and brushed my hair up in its original style. Then put my converse on. I brushed my teeth and grabbed and apple, and went to sit on the porch and wait till Ryan returned.

5 minutes later a girl dressed in ripped jeans, and an 'I Love Kitties' tank top long boarded around the corner she skated right up the porch. 'Ready?" I asked knowing exactly where we were going. " Ready as I'll ever be!" She smiled and I put my hand in my pocket as we started walking to, the Fun Fair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Im really excited about the next chapter its really cute, it make you go, "AWWWWW"... But I wont spoil it anymore than I already did...... Love you all!\

Daisha-