The Fun Fair

RYAN'S POV

When Keaton and I were walking along the sidewalks to the mystery place, I could hear the sounds of laughter, rides, buzzes, and to top it all off I smelt food. But not just any kind of food. Carnival food! I wasn't going to say anything in case that's not where were going, just to be civil. Right? As we continued walking our hands brushed lightly, I twitched slightly, this is the most physical action I have even had with a boy sense kinder garden when I had a boy best friend named Pablo, wonder what happened to him...

Our hand brushed again and this time Keaton grabbed my hand, making my face fluster a very noticeable bright red, and intertwined our fingers. I mean is was in a friendly manner, nothing personal. I couldn't help but think I'm actually holding a boys hand, I mean on the outside I was all chill, but on the inside I was freaking out! It felt like little spasms of electricity were beaming through my hand, wow, weird. I looked up at him to only catch him looking at me when are eyes met I took the easy way out and did the Ryan classic. Smile and look down, wow, having specific moves does come in handy sometimes.

"Were going to... The Fun Fair!" Keaton yelled doing a small little dance ending it with a 'bam,bam,wow!' and a classic jazz hands. I laughed at his dancing skills. "Yay! I haven't been to a Fun Fair sense I was like 9 years old!" I shrieked in pure joy. " Someone's happy!?" Keaton laughed. He took my hand in his again giving my body the shocks. I just smiled as we walked up to the ticket booth. "Congrats, your our 100th costumers, you win unlimited free tickets." The man said very un enthusiastically. Keaton just smiled taking the two 'UNLIMITED' stickers out of his hands. We both put one on.

"What would you like to do first?" Keaton asked. I looked around at all the stuff, there were bumper cars, a mini roller coaster. They had little games. The Zipper, and even the Mista Twister! "Um, lets go on the Zipper!" I suggested as we ran through the crowd trying to avoid the large line and gigantic food stands. As we reached the Zipper, I began to become a little nervous. "This thing turns, and goes up side down?!" I asked him, shaking slightly. "Yep, is someone scared??" Keaton asked smirking, while rubbing the back of his head adjusting his snapback that has 'MEOW' printed on the front. It was a cute hat.

I just smirked back, after we rode practically almost every ride at the carnival. including playing almost all the little different games at the stands. We really only had one more ride we wanted to go on. And we had the perfect amount of tickets to go on once and only once, unless we bought more tickets but, that would be a waste of money. We both walked up to it hand and hand. I half to admit after spending the last 4 hours with Keaton it just feels like I know him better. I can see a great friend in him. We walked up to the guy running the ride. "5 tickets each person please." He said very peppy and hyped well they do close in 15 minutes, maybe that's why he is so happy. Keaton handed him the tickets as we got into our cart, for the Farris wheel.

The guy closed the door and we started getting higher and higher off the ground. We were close to the top when you hear a clicking noise and the alarm go off. "Technical difficulties, ladies and gentleman stay calm it will be fixed very shortly." The loud speaker sounded. "Well now that it seems were going to be here for awhile tell me some things about your self." Keaton said resting his head back on his arms. "Well," I sighed. "My full name is Ryan Tidal Avery. When I was little I used to preform in musicals and stuff, but I guess you could say I drifted away from the whole music thing. My parents are happily together. I have an older brother Caiden. I like surfing, and I guess I'm just not an average girl?" I filled hi in on what seemed like the important stuff. "Sorry, I probably just boarded you out of your  mind." I said laughing slightly. "What do you mean by not average?" He asked sounding actually curious. "Well right now, every girl in school is worried about a prom date. I'm not because I will never get a prom date anyway, and I have a big long boarding competition coming up." I smiled. "I lot of girl think the stuff I do is stupid, or a waste of time. But what they don't realize is that its my life and who I am." I finished inhaling some air, well that's a first for me.

"Well I think your really cool, and why wouldn't you get a prom date, have you ever looked in the mirror you drop dead gorges.  And I'm not that guy who says that to every girl I meet, I'm serious. I would kill to go to prom with a girl like you." He said seriously, while he looked me straight in the eyes. Making my face heat up and my heart feel warm. "Then why don't you?" Were the only words I could make out. " In that case, Ryan Avery will you go to prom with me?" He smiled, as he was shivering a bit. It is windy up here. "Oh Keaton, I thought you'd never ask." I laughed and took another bite of the hot dog I got down at the stand.

The Ferris Wheel started moving a good 10 minutes later and Keaton brought me home, we exchanged numbers. I ran inside said Hi to my parents, and ran up stairs into my bed room. I decided to call my not only best friend but neighbor Monica. It ringed twice. "Hello?" Her voice echoed threw the phone, " GUESS WHO'S GOT A DATE TO PROM?!?!" I shrieked.

________________________________________________________________

Hey guys;]

Aww wasn't that cute....

COMMENT VOTE

Daisha-