Chapter 14

Sorry Guys ;-; , I was scolded by my sister for not updating.
Her Account - @KyraAnneEDigal

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Monday

Pucca walked towards an empty table inside her Uncle's Resturant , carefully choosing a table that would relax her mind , all while holding a Pink notebook decorated with sunflowers.

Finally , she chose the table next to a Big Window that has a Beautiful view of Flowers.

Pucca's P.O.V

"Hmm...I still dont know what kind of Theme Garu wants to have for his Birthday next Saturday..." , I mumbled. If I asked Garu about it , then it will not be a surprise anymore! Hmm , what about Abyo? No way! He will also tell Garu about the surprise , he's a Blabber-Mouth! How about Ching? She's not that close to Garu but maybe she knows what he wants to have....okay then! Its been decided!

Pucca then went to Ching's House~

She Knocks on the door~

Ching's P.O.V

"Coming!" , I shouted. I opened the door to see Pucca looking worried...

Pucca's P.O.V

"Hey , Ching. Can I talk to you about Garu's Surprise Birthday Party?" , I asked awkwardly.

Ching's P.O.V

"Oh , okay then. Come in!" , I said.

5 Mins. Later~

Ching's P.O.V

"Oh , the theme? Well , as far as I know , he prefers any kind of Theme as long as Fighting Games are allowed. Wait , why dont you know Pucca? You throwed him a Birthday Party years ago...." , I said.

Pucca's P.O.V

"...........That....was....years...ago. He's still probably Angry at me , considering that my Friend John visited weeks ago. I dont know why , but after that , he didn't talk to me. Even , when I greeted him yesterday while I walked past him , he ignored me." , I sadly said.

Ching's P.O.V

"Thats new.....this week he asked me and toby what you were doing and how are you feeling. He was worried...." , I said.

Pucca's P.O.V

I looked down , "I should visit him...maybe , Im too busy hanging out with that Masked Man. That I dont have time for him anymore...." , I mumbled.

Ching's P.O.V

"Huh? What?" , I asked her.

Pucca's P.O.V

I lifted my head , "Anyways , thanks Ching. I owe you!" , I said while smiling.

After That~

Garu's Training was also finished that time , so he went outside~

Garu's P.O.V

"At last , I finished training....its pretty windy tonight...." , I sighed.

Garu has been looking at the sea for about 10 mins. already~

What he didn't know , was that , there was a surprise for him~

Pucca's P.O.V

"I didn't know Garu was that Worried....I should have visited him when I have  the chance yesterday..." , I sadly said.

Garu was sitting ontop of a Branch of the tree , next to the Tree is a Bench~

Perfect for Couples~

Pucca's P.O.V

I sat on a bench , next to the Tree where Garu and I used to play.....I sighed.
"What if , its my Fault again. That time , Garu was angry because of my Immature behavior , And now , I guess , its my fault again." , I said as I start to cry.

Garu's P.O.V

"Im not angry , Pucca..." , I said. I gracefully jumped down from the branch that I sat on a while ago , then I leaned my back on the tree.

Pucca's P.O.V

I looked at the person , then I stood up. "G-Garu? I did not know you were here , Im sorry for disturbing." , I said flustered. He just looked at me , and then , I saw him blushing.

Garu's P.O.V

"Anyways , wanna talk?" , I asked her. I sat down at one side of the bench , then I patted the other side to signal her to sit. She then nodded...