Chapter 3

Im back! Thank you so much for reading this story when you have a time and even voting! I feel so loved! Anyway, if you seemed to love the story pls leave a vote and comment if I made something confusing on the story. But , I gtg so Peace out!
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Pucca's P.O.V

Garu ..... w-why? *cries harder* for the first time I was able to let my voice out to show my Anger to him, "G-Garu?.....why?!....." and for the first time , Garu spoke....

Garu's P.O.V

I cant hold it back anymore! These two are making me so Angry that I slapped pucca!
Why Garu? Suddenly she spoke , "G-Garu?.....why?!....."and for the first time I spoke , "Why?! You asked my why?! Pucca how could you! You only think of yourself and me together! But, you never even care for others feelings because you were busy for me!"

Pucca's P.O.V

*heads down*......."Its because you are always rejecting me.....not accepting my hugs and kissess when I even care about you and risked my life just for you....."

Suddenly it Rained....hard ( Of course XD )

Garu's P.O.V

"Sorry , but.....I dont feel the same way......*looks away from Pucca* I only think of you as my friend and nothing more...." *lies* Did I lied?! Well, its too late now......"Either way, ....forget about me and ...... find a man that loves you...."

Pucca's P.O.V

What?! I dont want to find another man! "NO.....I would never change you for somoene I Dont love because.......I care about you......I risked my life for you .....and I.....Love you!"

Garu stays quiet.....

Pucca's P.O.V

"But , tell me Garu....."

Garu's P.O.V

*turns around to face pucca*

Pucca's P.O.V

"Do you love her?......" *turns her head up*

Garu's P.O.V

"what?!"

Pucca's P.O.V

"Dont pretend you dont hear me!......*cries*....Do...you....love her?"

Garu's P.O.V

*lies* "........Y-Yes.....so, leave her alone..."

Pucca's P.O.V

"This is the first time you loved somoene deeply Garu......*about to walk away*
......but this time....its another girl....."

Garu's P.O.V

"I ....... Dont ......Care......I dont care when you cared about me , risked your life for me and love me! Sorry pucca , but I have to go....."
*walks away*

Suddenly Pucca said something that Garu doesn't want to remember , after all these years....

Pucca's P.O.V

*laughed and still cries* "Just because you said I have to find another man , does not mean I have to give up......but , If you want that then .... fine...Even , after all these years since we were kids I loved you......but , IF YOU WANT ME! THEN FINE! I WILL NOT LOVE YOU ANYMORE!"

Garu's P.O.V

N-No....pucca I did not mean that! But, there is "......Fine....." *jumps from roof to roof*

*End of Flashback*

Garu's P.O.V

Even after 8 years....I still remembered what I have done to her.....It always haunts me in my dream....But , it haunts me that...when I come back to sooga village....Pucca is with another man....that she risked her life than me......care more than me....and.......Loved him more than me.....I will always remember what I did to her.....

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sad right? We all wish that they will end up together but , because of Tobe it always backfired. All , Garucca's Moments ( IDK? Ship name XD ) are totally wasted on this story because of what they had said to eachother in the Flashback , which they had the same flashback and the same time they remembered the flashback. ( I remembered Garmau! 😢😢 ) but , I will stop here and see you all next time! C'ya! And peace out!