Chapter 13 part 2

Garu's P.O.V

"Jimin , lets just talk later. For now , we have to save our Home" , I said. I ran to The Village quickly , while ignoring Jimin~Chan....

Jimin~Chan's P.O.V

"Fine then , if thats what you want....." , I murmured. Honestly , if Garu loves Pucca then why not tell her?! Seriously!

●At The Village●

Ring Ring's P.O.V

"Help!! Tobe is back!" , I shouted.

Random Villager's P.O.V

"Quick! Someone help us!!" , Everyone Shouted.

□Suddenly , A Masked Man Appears□

Third Person's P.O.V

The Masked Man then fought the Ninjas , he was a hero. But , what the villagers dont know , that their hero was a Fake One. The hero itself was Tobe , disguised as Jason. Tobe's plan was to let pucca fall inlove with him and by Fake Love he will manipulate pucca to get The Legendary weapon of Jimin's Family. That way , he will be the most powerful ninja.

▪After The Village Was Saved▪

Pucca's P.O.V

"You saved all of us! The Masked Man saved all of us everyone!" , I shouted. Seriously , why are there many people shouting today?

Masked Man's P.O.V

"Your all welcome...." , I sighed.

◇After That◇
Pucca is with The Masked Man a.k.a Jason

Pucca's P.O.V

"So , why did you bring me here?" , I asked curiously.

Masked Man's P.O.V

"Well , I find you quite Interesting to be honest..." , I said.

Pucca's P.O.V

"M-me?! Im not even that Pretty...." , I stuttered. What is he talking about?

Masked Man's P.O.V

"You are..." , I said. I stopped and turned my back , faced to faced with Pucca. Then , I leaned in....

Then , Masked Man a.k.a Tobe Kissed Pucca....(;-;)

12 Min. Later....
~At Goh-Rong

Garu's P.O.V

"..........Abyo , you should not eat that many Ramen! By the way Ching , where's Pucca?..." , I asked seriously. You'll never know...

Ching's P.O.V

"I don't know , she probably went somewhere...you know like hanging out with someone she does'nt know..." , I said as I quietly eat my noodles. Geez , whenever Pucca is around , Garu isn't that Protective. But , when she's not here , he will go Crazy and protective.

~Then , Two People Went Inside Of Goh-Rong To Eat Ramen

Garu's P.O.V

I directly looked at the Two People who came in , thats when I saw....

"PUCCA?!"