Chapter 7

Sorry Guys! I was really busy so...( #Lazy ) Anyway, It would make me really confident to continue this story by following me and commenting suggestions on each chapter.Thanks!
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Dining Room ( Idk if he has one XD )

My P.O.V

No one dared to talk to each other about what happened earlier , ( XD ) now lets get back to them...

Pucca's P.O.V

"..........." *eats quietly* ( In mind ) What am I even doing here?! I mean like its okay but-

Garu's P.O.V

"Hey, in case you were wondering why your here......Its because you bumped into something....or somoene..." *Eats*

Pucca's P.O.V

"Huh? And who will that be?.." *confused*

Garu's P.O.V

"Toby and his ninjas...." *about to laugh*

Pucca's P.O.V

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I SHOULD HAVE HANDLED HIM! But.....one question....why will I passed out when I just bumped him?"

Garu's P.O.V

"Oh, that...*Snickers* Before you could react...He knocked you out with only an Iron bat....( 😂😂😂 Why am I so mean? )" *Laughs*

Pucca's P.O.V

"H-hey! *Blushes* that is not funny at all!.."

Garu's P.O.V

"Oh yeah?!*Laughs like a mad man* "

Pucca's P.O.V

"What can I do to make you stop?! *stands up and moves closer to his face*"

Garu's P.O.V

"Oh....so you are persuading me, huh? Well....." *About to kiss her*

Pucca's P.O.V

"Um, nope!" *moves away*

Garu's P.O.V

"Or else I'll tell everyone....*In a playful tone*"

Pucca's P.O.V

"Ugh....Fine..." *moves closer*

My P.O.V

They Kissed! Because of Garu....😂😂😂😂

Pucca's P.O.V

*Realizes what she has done* "Ugh!" *pushes him and runs out of the door*

Garu's P.O.V

"Wow...." *smirks* "Its my turn now to love you pucca....."