Chaeng POV
"I'm so hungry, Jungyeon-ah..." I said grumpily

"Arasso.. Let's eat lunch" said Jungyeon, she then shoved all of her things to her bag..

"What about Momo..?" I asked Jungyeon if Momo's going to join. Or should I say, I'm joining them..? haha

"Ahh Momo can't go out for lunch. She said she has a group discussion along with Mina" Jungyeon responded.

"Is it..? okay, let's go then.." sadly, I couldn't meet my ballerina princess for lunch that day. ㅠㅠ

(Few minutes after, at the Cafeteria)

"Wow Yoo Jungyeon.. you took two trays of food for yourself?" well I'm not so surpised but that time her food was too tall like a mountain in each tray. 'Such a glutton.. I wonder how can those food fits in her belly' I thought to myself. So we ate our food without much talking. After quite some time, Jungyeon took her phone out and read the new message she received.

"I'm Nayeon, pabo-ya. I miss you"

I saw Jungyeon' expression was changing as she looked at her screen phone reading the text.

"Wae Jungyeon-ah?"

"You know what?????"

"W-whaaat? what is it?

Jungyeon straightaway showed the text messages to me.

"W-what?? Nayeon unnie??"

Jungyeon nodded in frustration mode. In case you guys have forgotten, YES.. Jungyeon's previous ex is Nayeon unnie, Im-Na-Yeon. What's more shocking is that, I didn't tell Jungyeon that me and Nayeon unnie are housemates even though I knew it since she moved to the guesthouse late last year. It's not like she knew I was Jungyeon's bestfriend anyway. Jungyeon and Nayeon were dating for almost 2 years. They just broke up last year soon after Nayeon unnie got a job. Well.. they first met at the club and they also broke up at the same club. That made Jungyeon didn't want to go to the club. Me neither.

**FLASHBACK**

No one POV
After few days Nayeon got a job, she acted very differently towards Jungyeon. That night, Nayeon asked Jungyeon to meet her at the club that they always went to. Usually when they meet each other, Nayeon will greet Jungyeon with a peck on the cheeks but that night she didn't, instead her expression was so strange..

"Jungyeon-ah..." Nayeon started the conversation

"Waee.." Jungyeon grabbed Nayeon's hands but she let go. Jungyeon was taken aback by her action.

"Let's break up.." said Nayeon to her then immediately left Jungyeon..

Jungyeon that time felt betrayed, she then pulled Nayeon's arm and asked for explanation why they had to break up. All Nayeon said was...she's getting bored of their relationship and she got no more feeling towards Jungyeon, not even the slightest. Then.. Jungyeon let go of Nayeon's hands and after that Nayeon left the place leaving Jungyeon alone. That night, Jungyeon was so frustrated that she drank a lot more than her limits. She was too drunk that the club bartender called Chaeng using Jungyeon's phone since Chaeng was the last person she called that night. Chaeng had to go there and had to bring her back home. Imagine.. Chaeng's body is too small to lift Jungyeon, who is like 10cm taller than her. Few days after they broke up, Jungyeon became heartbroken even more when she saw Nayeon, her ex was with a guy in a restaurant. Nayeon got herself a boyfriend and that was actually the reason she left Jungyeon.