Plus an Odd Cherry

When Kiara Guillermina was born, a Miracle happened. That Miracle was not known by anyone present in the room, witnessing her birth. That Miracle...was me.

Kiara Guillermina is a reincarnated girl. A girl from another world who died in an accident and has her soul given a body to be born again as the Heroine in this world. Is she the right one to be the Heroine of this world? That's what I, a Miracle created and born, am for. Aside from judging her, I am also required to guide her to the right path. Otherwise, it won't be fair. It means that I didn't give her a chance.

I think she has plenty of chances though, to reform herself if she really wants to.

Kiara Guillermina, in short, once she realises where and who she is, is one selfish girl. It's no secret that I want to abandon my task and just... leave. Never to see her and be bothered by her selfishness if I can. But, I can't do that. I am obligated to follow her until the end.

A Miracle.

What exactly does my existence mean? Using the word 'Miracle' for me... It's inappropriate.

Why am I a Miracle?

Nuisance.

Distressing.

Why should I be bothered?

Haaah...

The closer it gets to the deadline, the more unmotivated I become.

It can't be helped, since I will be dealing with that girl soon...

I don't want to, though...

Why can't I hide myself forever and just observe her from a distance, undisturbed, like this?

...Somehow, living all these years watching Kiara Guillermina grows up makes me feel depressed.

She is one piece of work, isn't she?

The ones she inconvenienced weren't me, but I am still bothered by her...behaviour.

Why do her parents have to love her so much without teaching her how to be a proper Human? Even though they are a pair of good folks...

Is it the Heroine's 'charm'? Nah. I would know if she uses the 'charm' on her parents. I guess her parents really do love her that much. Loving her is fine, but disciplining her is a must too...

Don't just give one and leave out the other...!

Haaaaaaaah...

It's time to introduce myself...

"Finally! I have been waiting for you~!" a pleased Kiara Guillermina smiles brightly at me, offering her hands to me, "Come, let's get this started!"

I intone monotonously, in deadpanned expression, "Hello. It's nice to finally meet you. I have been watching you from the start while waiting for the time for us to meet. I am so happy, can you believe it? There are a lot of things I want to tell you, but at the same time, there is nothing for me to say to justify of what I am here for. You might not believe it, but I am a Miracle. Do you know what is a Miracle?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know," waving her hand dismissively, Kiara Guillermina urges me to skip the 'tutorial' and get straight to the 'prologue of the main story'

I can't even muster up the energy to slap her head with a harisen. I used up my energy in the paragraph earlier.

Haaaaah... I want to leave right now...