War of the broken

Midnight walked through the chaotic streets as people passed by her trying to get away from the place. She was alone while several figures were on the roofs heading towards the blonde that watches from above the city. She got both Gray and Yukino out of her way so that they didn't stop her from confronting Stella.
"Onna."
Behind her was Hiei, the forbidden key of Darkness. He ranked up in the top 5 in the power ranking and number 1 in stealth.
"Most of the humans have gotten a safe distance."
"Thank you Hiei, return back to Ryuga. He will most likely want you on standby."
    Hiei vanished within seconds of being told that. Fewer people now were running down the streets but Midnight could still smell the mages. Midnight stopped as she saw the person she was looking for right in front of her. Stella was smirking when she caught sight of Midnight.
"I know what you want Midnight so how about we have our little duel somewhere more private?" Stella's eyes sparked with mischief.
"And how do suppose you do that?"
"Easy, with this," Stella shows her a ball of light in the palm of her hand," I finally did learn to control how to make an alternate space. But it would be such a shame just to let you have some fun, wouldn't it!" Stella body glowed brighter as streams came from above to the ground. Many pounding feet were heard as the golden streams took off from behind Midnight off into the city.
"From what I just saw, I only counted 13 figures pass me. You're still mad that the keys chose her and not you, aren't ya?"
   Stella glared darkly at the mention of it, she threw the ball on the ground which exploded as it made contact. When it dimmed there was no sign of either girl. Just as Midnight had said, the 13 figures that came from the golden stream had decided to encounter Krista's 13 forbidden spirits.   
     Not all were thrilled to face especially since Grimmjow and Shiro's finished off theirs after toying with them a bit. But the rest of the 13 were having trouble fighting their own battles. Facing against oneself of the opposite element is surprisingly tough.
       The other guilds joined in helping the spirits. Both FairyTail and Sabertooth had joined in as soon as they reached the center of the chaos. As they fought out in reality, Midnight was facing her own problems with Stella. Stella was countering everything that Midnight was throwing at her. Midnight's shadows came out of the ground like spikes but Stella dodged by forming her light into angel wings.
"Kinda ironic, don't ya think? That you call me a devil." Stella says as she keeps dodging the spikes while Midnight watched.
"An Devil with angel wings? Ya right!"
Midnight slammed her hand on the ground making the shadow spikes rapidly appear faster and bigger than before.
"Is that it,Midnight? If this is you being serious, you're truly pathe-"
"Who said I was even serious?" Midnight appeared behind her. Stella looked at her shocked and headed straight into the ground below. Midnight landed on her feet and walked over to where Stella had fallen. Except no one was there.
"What the-" Midnight jumped just as a stream of light flashed where she was.
"Still up to your old no good tricks, huh Stella?"
"Shut up!" Stella yells as light beams rain down. Midnight's shadows covered the light.
"What?"
"Let me give you a lesson, shadow may not be able to beat light but it can trap it." Stella looked terrified as she sees the light she unleashed come back at her. She was burned badly by the light as she fell to the ground again. Midnight stood above her glaring while Stella just smirked. The surroundings changed to that of the broken streets of the city. The two didn't notice 13 others watching.
"You went easy on me?"
"If I didn't then I wouldn't get an answer to where Krista is."
"She's among the stars, right where she should be."
"Don't fuck with me, Stella!" Midnight growls. Stella coughed up blood before staring at her.
"I told you what you wanted to know," Stella's body began to light up," looks like my spells running out."
"You used a temporary time verse spell."
"At least you got some brains. You should thank your mom for that, but I did. Pain in the ass as it was. My times up...see ya emo."
Midnight panicked as she saw Stella begin to actually disappear. She still had no idea where Krista was. But once she grabbed hold of her, she disappeared entirely.
     Midnight stared with wide eyes before falling to her knees. It was quiet now, people started to see Midnight on her knees but didn't approach her. Midnight was crying hard for the first time in a long time. No one even noticed faint steps that made their way towards them until the voice rang out.