Chapter 2 Drunks and Pizza

~Jerome's P.O.V (JeromeASF)~

I woke up and the light from the sun shined in my eyes, making me squint. I covered my eyes and ran downstairs. I was excited to see Mitch, Preston and Ashley. I slunk on to the sofa and patted my legs, waiting for a knock at the door. "Pretty boring..." I sighed to myself. But, immediatly after I said that I heard a knock at the door and ran over to it. "Hey Jerome!!!" Ashley and Preston yelled, smiling and giving me a hug.

I moved out the way and let them in to my completely trashed house. "Soooo where do we put our suitcases?" Ashley asked. "Over there!" I pointed by the sofa and grinned. I sat down on the sofa and watched the T.V. "Family guy?" Ashley laughed and sat next to me. "Yup, nothing else good worth watching." I said, laughing.

~6 hours later~

After a lot of movies, random T.V shows and other random stuff, Ashley and Preston began whining. "Jerooooooooome, we're hungry!" I sighed. "What do you want?" I asked, scowling. They put their head on their fists as in deep thought, both looked at eachother then yelled "PIZZA!!!!!!"

I walked over to the kitchen and picked up the phone. I had to wait a while, and when someone finally answered the phone they sounded like a grumpy teenager. "Hello, what would you like?" He queried. "Two large margheritas, fries and some chicken wings." I requested. "And pepsi!!!!!!" Ashley shouted. I sighed. "AND a pepsi....." I repeated. "OK sir, the food will be over in roughly 30 minutes, please have your payment ready. I nodded as if he could see me and hung up, walking over to Ashley and Preston and hopping over the sofa.

"Jeroooooooooooooome" They said again. "Ugh, what!?" I shouted. "Do you have any beer?" they giggled. I sighed once more, and walked back to the kitchen and grabbed a six pack of beers. I walked back over to them and threw them at Preston. "Thanks dood! Want one?" I nodded. "Just one or two." I said, taking a beer. Half an hour later, Ashley and Preston was drunk out of their minds.

I heard a knock at the door and hoped it was Mitch, completely forgetting about the pizza. "Hello sir, please can I have the money?" he asked kindly. I nodded and shouted "Ashley, money please!" She threw me my wallet and I took out a $20 note. "Here, keep the change." I smiled, snatching the pizza and chucking it on the table.

We began feasting immediatly, gorging ourselves with the delicious pizza and chicken wings as well as the salty fries. Half way through the feast, I began getting worried  about Mitch. "Guys, has Mitch text or called you?" They both checked their phones, then shook their heads. "Don't worry Jerome." Preston began "He's probably forgotten about us in his 1st class seat with reclining chairs and a free food cart." I laughed, but was still worried about Mitch. I decided to say good night to Ashley and Preston and went to bed. I lay in my bed, my eyes closed in an attempt to sleep.

~Mitch's P.O.V~

My eyes slowly opened, and I heard the constant calling of Madeline's voice whispering my name. "Mitch? Mitch?" I shook back into reality and looked over at her. "Y-yea?" I responded. "You OK?" She asked. "I erm, I think so." I responded once more. "OK, good. Come on, get out. We need to move NOW!" I was going to ask why, but decided not to and tried to pull myself out of the car, but screamed in agony as I realised my leg was getting crushed by a hunk of metal.

"M-mitch? What's wrong?" Madeline asked in a concerned voice. "My leg... it's stuck." I responded in pain. I saw her eyes gaze at my leg, and she let out a sigh of shock. "I'll be right back!" She ran towards the hunk of metal and I sat there in pain. Then, I felt the metals crush get weaker and weaker until it finally was lifted all together. I pulled my leg out and released a sigh of relief as she ran back over to me.

"You Ok to walk, Mitch?" I looked at my leg, blood flowing out of it like lava from a volcano. However independent I wanted to be, I shook my head and grabbed her arm. She pulled me out and said "We need to get into that house, fast." I nodded and she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I hobbled along, and Madeline held a stick in hand, sharply changing her gaze from one point to another. We approached the fence, and she offered to help me scramble over. I reluctantly accepted and she boosted me over, and I lay on the floor by the fence. Then, she pounced over and we was safe from whatever Madeline was scared off.

"I need to text Jerome." I muttered. She scowled at me for a second before nodding and saying "OK, then we need to get out of here." I looked down the road which was barely visible through the houses windows and saw cars and trucks scattered across the street. I called Jerome's cell phone and waited for an answer.

"Jerome?" I said, whimpering in pain.

"M-mitch? Mitch where are you?" He asked quickly.

"Me and Madeline had a car crash, I severely wounded my leg and we need help." I replied.

"It'll be a long car journey, but we'll do it. Erm, where are you? And who's Madeline?" He whispered.

I began answering all of his questions, and the final one which was where are we was "We're near Ottawa, just on the outskirts." Madeline looked at me and grabbed me, helping me hobble over to a bench parked outside the house.