The YouTuber Apocalypse (bad name, I know! XD)

~Mitch's (Bajancanadian) P.O.V~

My eyes shot open. I looked around my room, and smiled. I saw a streak of sun seeping through the blinds. "Wow, sun this early in Canada?" I laughed to myself. I slowly walked out of bed and opened the blinds. I squinted as the sun glared at me. It took a while for my eyes to adjust, and I smiled. I grabbed a shirt from the closet and shoved it over my scruffy hair. I walked over to my phone and checked my messages. 4. Two from Jerome (JeromeASF), one from Ashlee (AshleeMarieGaming) and one from preston (TBNRFrags or PrestonPlayz)

I checked the ones from Jerome first.

Hey biggums!  Looking forward to tomorrow! Can't wait to see you! Looking forward to PAX too! :D

I smiled and checked the other one.

Btw, Ashlee and Preston will be staying over tomorrow too, so they'll be here by the time you get here!

I checked the one from Ashlee next

Hey Mitch! Looking forward to PAX, can't wait to see you again, it's been like FOREVER since we last saw eachother! XD

I checked the one from Preston next, since as it was sent most recently, by that I mean like five minutes before I woke up.

Hey Mitch!! Excited to go to PAX prime? I know I am! :D

I replied with

Yup, can't wait to see you guys later! Well, got to go! Later dood.

I smiled and tucked the phone in my pocket. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed some cheerios and poured them into the bowel, followed my some cheap milk. I sat on the couch and began slowly crunching away. After a couple episodes of recorded family guy, I peered at my phone and realised it was time to leave. I grabbed my suitcase and rushed out the door, paranoid of missing my plane.

I rushed over to my car and unlocked the doors. I plopped the suitcase on the passenger seat and started the ignition. Off course, nothing happened. Just silence. I sighed and lifted the bonnet, only to find smoke pertruding off the battery like blood from a corpse. I tried to touch it, but it burnt my fingers. "Shit!" I yelled in pain. I took all the wires off of it and grabbed a towel from the back of my car. I picked it up slowly and lay it on the side walk, rubbing the back of my head.

"Looks like your battery is busted." I heard a voice say behind me. I whizzed around and saw a fairly young lady, no older than 22. "Oh, sorry. Let me introduce myself, my name's Madeline." She said, holding out her hand. I smiled and replied "Erm, Mitchell. But you can call me Mitch, all my friends do!" I shook her hand and laughed. "Nice to meet you Mitch, where are you headed?" She asked. "Oh... I'm heading to the airport, I'm going to PAX with a couple of friends." I replied, kind of quietly. "PAX? So you must be erm... a YouTuber?" She commented, smiling. "Oh, yes. I play minecraft with some of my friends." I slapped myself inside when I said that. 'You're such an idiot Mitch...' "Minecraft? I play that too! What's your youtube name?" She requested. "BajanCanadian!" I yelled softly. She giggled before saying "Need a lift? To the airport?" I nodded "Yes please."

I heard her let out a sigh of relief before yelling "OK, let me grab some stuff, be right back!" She unlocked her car door and ran inside her house. I walked into the car and sat there, twiddling my thumbs. I was wondering what I would say to her. I know she's just a stranger, but she seems very nice and I like her quite a lot.

~Ten minutes later~

She ran out of the house, suitcase trailing behind and opened my door, grabbing my suitcase. "Wha?" I asked. "Haha, don't worry, I'm just putting it in the boot." She laughed. I laughed at my own stupidity as she sat back down next to me. "To the airport we go!" She yelled, laughing.

We talked about random things for a good twenty minutes, until she asked "So, who are  you staying with?" "Erm, Jerome, Preston and Ashlee." I replied, grinning. "Ah, so, can I stay?" She laughed. I explained everything to her, about my job, my friends, and she told me she had a friend that LOVES me, which I blushed at. "Off course you can, what kind of friend would I be to just let you sit outside the hotel?" We both laughed, and soon after I had fallen asleep.

"Mitch? Mitch?" Madeline whispered, shaking me gently. "We're nearly there, only about half an hour left." I moaned and groaned but, still half asleep, nodded. We was driving near a cliff, just some railings protecting us from falling. "This place is so unsafe" Madeline protested, frowning. I nodded in agreement, but then saw something which froze me solid. A truck driver driving the wrong way.

"SHIT!" I screamed. "Madeline!!!" "I know, I know!!!" She shrieked, swerving the car so the side is facing the truck. "He hasn't stopped! What the hell!!!" Then, I looked closely at the driver. He was.. he was dead. "What the fuck!? The driver is de-" I was cutt off by the truck ramming into us, shoving metal inside my side and making me scream in pain. We both undid our seat belts, knowing they would just crush our organs against our ribs if we didn't. "Shit!!!" I screamed, looking at Madeline in terror, holding onto the chair for my life. "We're heading straight for the railings!"

My entire life flashed before my eyes. My child hood, my mother, my friends, all my girlfriends, all my birthdays, christmases and thanksgivings, and my first kiss. I was suddenly brought back to the real world by the frantic screaming of Madeline. "Mitch!!!! We're going to die!!!" We screamed as we toppled over and over, everything becoming dark. "Miiiit-" Everything went dark, and I could hear nothing at all.