six

The next morning they went back home to London. It was quite late when they got back, so Dan immediately put Emily in her crib. Dan and Phil sat out in the lounge for a while. Dan was on his Mac, when Phil said "Can we talk about last night?" 

"What's there to talk about?" Dan asked. "I'm worried about you Dan. I know all of this is a lot to take in at once, but we'll get through together. I'll always be by your side. No matter what."

 "Really?" 

"Of course. Nothing will get in our way."

Phil kissed Dan on the cheek and then Dan said "Hey. Do you remember when we first met at that train station in Lancashire?" "Yeah." Phil replied. "That was the best day of my life. The day I finally met the love of my life. I can't imagine what our lives would be like if we hadn't met." 

"Let's not think about that right now. What matters is that you and I are here together, and I couldn't have dreamed of anything better." Dan kept talking on about how he loved Phil and how he doesn't want to know where he would be right now if he had never met Phil, when Phil kissed him. They broke apart and Phil said "Dan will you ever learn to shut up!" He leaned into him again. He felt Dan smiling, which made him smile. "I couldn't have asked for anyone better to be in love with." Phil said to Dan.