The alpha broke me

(This book is completely different from all my others. Yes my name is in it but just go with it!)

Scarlett pov

"Alpha James. Please stop." I cry.

My body flies into the wall. But the sparks were still so easy to feel.

"What'd you say Omega?" He smirks.

"We're mates. Your supposed to love me unconditionally and always love me no matter what happens." I sob.

He slaps me and then kicks my stomach. Then he picks me up and throws me into the wall. Then I got punched in the face. Hard.

"We are not mates." He growls.

"Ye-yes we are James. We are mates!" I scream and run up the stairs.

I don't hear him follow me and I shut my door.

I open my window and jump out of it. I continue to sprint and go into the woods.

I think it's finally time to introduce myself to you lovely readers.

My name is Scarlett Breigh. I have red hair and I'm about 5'6. My mate is Alpha of the Bloodstone back, James Mack.

He rejected me and abused me since the age of 7. So it's been 10 years.

My family left me as an orphan because they dropped me onto the streets. And my brother was dropped somewhere else.

So here I am, running for my life and trying to finally leave my pack. All should go well.

But the problem is that this territory is huge!! Like once you enter the woods it's around... 40 km to run. Damn that is a lot.

My wolf... She had white fur but it looks quite silver to me. Her name is Diamond.

You sit around a bit. This will be a long run without getting caught.

3 days later

So I actually escaped my pack 2 days ago. But I've been running non stop, considering I was in unmarked territory. But I should probably make a home soon.

As I ran I decided I would take a break. I flopped to the ground and took a nice long nap.

Nick's pov.

"Hey Tyler... Why do all of the girls keep following us even though they know we're waiting for our mates!" I whine.

"Haha Nick... I get It... I mean we both got it easier then Fred." He laughed and then stopped.

Hey! My names Nick Jones. I'm the beta of the moonlight pack. Our alpha is Tyler Finn. He's really respectable. And our third in command had just recently died in a rogue attack. That was Fred, but now Ashton Breigh has taken the offer up.

I leave Tyler's office and go into the woods. That's when I smell something... It smells amazing. Like Vanilla and Flowers. I run through the forest and see a girl laying down on the border of our territory. She's my mate, but a rogue.

Why did I get a rogue as a mate? I mean, my parents died from rogues many years ago.

I decided to mind link Tyler.

"Alpha I found a rogue. On our territory asleep" I announce.

"Kill him." He replied bluntly.

"No. First she's a girl and girls aren't usually rogues. Second she is my mate." I growl.

"I'm almost there"

And then our conversation was over.

Ashton and Tyler stood there stunned looking at the silver wolf asleep.

My mates the silver wolf? The one from the legend! I can't believe it though. The legend goes...

One girl stands alone
As her family was unknown
Her brother had vanished
Because he was banished
She had her 2 mates
Chosen with a bad fate
One had abused
And had also refused
The other had protected her
By dying in her fur
Now she is a killer
By using everyone as a pillar
Can she change
To become a Mage
And change her fate
For her mate

That's how it goes.
But do I reject her and abuse her? Or do i die for her?

"She's your mate?" Tyler asked.

"The silver wolf from the legend. Unbelievable." Ashton recalled.

I nod in surpriseness as well.
The silver wolf!

"Wake up." I shake her wolf.

She opens her eyes and sees us. Ashton threw her a pair of clothes.

"Shift." Tyler commands.

She grabs the clothes scared and changes behind the tree.

"So what's your name mate?" I ask.

She blushes and looked away.

"I'm Scarlett Breigh." She whispers.

"I'm Nick Jones." I smile to her.

She nods and looks away scared.

"Alpha Tyler? Can she stay?" I ask.

"I mean... If she wants too." He said calmly.

She looks at me sadly and scared.

"I'm Ashton. The third in command. And that's our alpha Tyler. And your mate here as you know it Nick, the beta." Ashton smiles.

"What's your last name?" Scarlett asked.

"Breigh." He said.

Then their eyes widened. They looked at each other and tears come towards their eyes.

"Ashton? So your my-" she just cried.

Then Scarlett ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

I growled in jealousy as I watch them hug.

"Ni-nick! Wait no! Im her long lost brother. I found her guys!" Ashton smiled.

Then I feel so happy for Ashton. But I though he got banished? Like from the legend.

Then Scarlett looked at me. Her eyes sad and broken. Then I realize all of the bruises on her body. Her arms and legs. Her face. But she's still beautiful.

That's when she walked towards me and hugged me.

"Please don't hurt me." She whispered.

My eyes widened. Hurt her? I could never hurt Scarlett. She's too important to me.

"I'll never let you go." I sooth.

I think I said the right thing.

Authors note

Not bad? Maybe? Please vote! Thank you all :)