don't take my sunshine away

You were really happy since Boris was alive. You were not willing to ever lose him again. Your papa was going to protect you as well.
       You were cuddled in his lap. He was stroking your hair with his paw. "I missed you papa." You said. "I missed you too, puppy love." He said.
       "There's nothing I would not do for you." He said. You smiled. "You'll never lose me again. I promise." Your papa kissed your head. You giggled.
       Than a loud bang came from another room. You then clung to your papa. There was loud bangs as if someone was banging on the walls.
         "(Y/n)!!!" You heard a voice that startled you. Joey.. You thought. "Papa.. i hear the man the took you away from me.." You whimpered.
          "Nothing's going to harm you, puppy love. I wont let him kill me again." Boris said. "Now, hush puppy love, we don't want him hearing you-" a loud bang, the door slammed open.
       Joey stood in the door way. "Boris, give me the girl."Joey commanded. "Never." Boris growled. Joey had a dangerous look in his eyes.

You are my sunshine..

"Boris, let's not make this violent." Joey stated.

My only sunshine

"You are not taking her again." Boris growled. "Fine then Boris."

You make me happy.. when skies are gray..

Joey had an axe in hand and Boris pulled you behind him. "Papa?" You asked, terrified.
       "if I can't have her as my daughter, no one can!" Joey snarled as he slammed into Boris. Boris was no longer in front I'm front of you. Joey raised the age in the air.

Please don't take my sunshine away..

      Joey slammed the axe into your arm. You yelled in pain. He raised the axe again. Boris got up and ran to Joey. The axe flung out of his hand.
        Boris grabbed him by the neck. "Don't touch my daughter." Boris said in a dangerous tone. "I'll give you one chance, leave. And never come back." Boris growled.
       Joey nodded, I got up and ran out. "Bendy! Alice! Bandages! Quick!!!" Boris called for help. Before you knew it.. everyone was rushing to your aid.

Why is this happening to me?..
You thought.

(I'm running out of creativity. Rip)