I'm not calling you dad

Joey and you arived at joey's house. "I'll make you a room in the guest room." He said cheerfully. "Great.." You muttered.
        He got out of the car and opened the door for you. You got out. "Thanks.." You mumbled, you seemed gloomy.
        "How about I make you some breakfast?" He asked. You were hungry, so you accepted the offer.
       You and Joey walked in.  "So what do you like? Pancakes?  Waffles?  French toast?" He asked. You looked up at him.
       "Pancakes shaped like bendy and boris!" You said. He stared at you. "Ha, you lived in that S tuidio for to long! Pancakes it is." He said and went to cooking.
      You ran to another room where you found sketchbooks, ink pens, pencils and such. You grabbed an empty sketchbook and a pencil than ran back to the kitchen.
        You say at the table and started sketching. Joey finished making your pancakes and set them down in front of you. It was shaped like Boris.
      You felt tears in your eyes remembering Papa (Boris). Tears fell down your cheeks. "Huh? Whats wrong (y/n)?" Joey asked pulling a seat next to you.
       He noticed you had a sketchbook, he looked at what you sketched. It was a picture of Boris and you hugging his leg.

(Art by me, I made it like a sketch)     Joey stiffened , he knew what he had done to Boris

    Joey stiffened , he knew what he had done to Boris. "Boris took care of you.." he stated. You looked at him and nodded.
      "Boris was my papa.." You said. "Well, I'm your dad now."  He said with a smile. "I'm not calling you dad.." You said.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! Btw, your going to live with Joey for awhile. Don't worry, You and Boris shall be reunited soon~!