Chapter 10

I wake up and surprisingly see Grayson laying next to me. He's usually up at this time and in his office. I just lay in bed admiring him when I suddenly feel his hand grab my ass. I squeak and he just chuckles.

"You know it's rude to stare at people princess."

"And it's rude to touch people without their permission!"

"But you're my mate."

"So? It's my body."

He pouts and I kiss him and  his pout is instantly replaced by a smile.

"Why are you still in bed? You're usually up at this time."

"Well I decided to take the day off so I can spend it with you." I smile up at him but frown when I remember.

"Gray, do you know where the bags from yesterday are?"

He gets up from the bed and walks into a door that's in the room. I follow him in there and see that's it's a closet.

"This is a walk-in closet princess."

I look around it and see Grayson's clothes on one half while the other half of the closet is empty.

"I can help you hang up the clothes if you want."

"Sure."

We start hanging up the clothes and I have to keep looking over at his side of where the clothes is hanged to get an idea of where to hang mine up. So far I've put the shoes, hats, shades, watches, jewelry, and bags in their place while Grayson put away my shirts, dresses, pants, scarfs and sweaters.

"Where do I put this princess?"

I look back at him and blush hard. He pulls up one of the revealing things Agnes purchased at Victoria Secret. He smirks and looks through the bag looking at all the others Agnes purchased.

"It was my sister wasn't it?"

I look up at him and nod. He hums and starts putting them away with my undergarments. When he's done I thank him and hug him. We go lay on the bed and watch two movies. When the second one is over I get bored and turn to look at him.

"Gray, can you train me?"

"Why?"

"I just want to learn how to defend myself in case I find myself in a bad situation."

He nods and I go into the closet to change into yoga pants, a tank top, and running shoes. I get out the closet and see Grayson still laying on the bed.

"What are you doing on the bed? Get up you oaf!"

He chuckles and gets off the bed before going in the closet and coming out in sports wear. We go out into the back of the house and I stand opposite him.

"Okay, so in a fight you stand like this." He says standing with his arms close to his face.

"So you can protect your head."

He suddenly throws a punch at me and I dodge it quickly.

"Good. You have fast reflexes."

He starts throwing punch after punch and I manage to dodge all of them successfully. Then he starts teaching me how to punch and telling me some weak spots. We stay outside for a while longer just practicing when he throws his foot out causing me to fall down. He pins my arms down and brings his face to my ear.

"I'm going to go inside and take a shower. If you want to join me you can."

He gets up and jogs back to the house leaving me laying on my back. I sigh and get up dusting my pants off. I go into the house and up to our room. I hear the water running and I grab clothes from the closet before taking my clothes off and silently going into the bathroom. I get into the shower with Grayson and he turns to look at me with a smirk.

"Couldn't resist my offer?" I look at him with a smirk of my own and say,

"No, I just remembered you take long as hell in the shower."

He looks at me with a frown and turns around. I laugh and squeeze his butt. He slaps my hand away and decides to play with me.

MATURE CONTENT

My breath hitches in my throat as he wraps a arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I feel his little friend poking my thigh and I turn scarlet red. He smirks at my reaction and before I can blink his lips are on mine and I respond immediately kissing back hungrily. I tangle my hands in his hair and he groans in satisfaction as I pull on the strands. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist without breaking the kiss. His hand starts roaming around my sensitive area and I let out a moan. Seeing as I'm not stopping him he inserts two fingers in me and I gasp. He starts pulling them in and out. He does the same thing until my walls close around his fingers and I come onto them. He takes them out slowly and licks them. I blush and look away from him. He brings his finger under my chin and lifts my head up so I'm looking at him.

"I love you Kennedy. I know I haven't acted like I do recently but trust me when I say that you mean the world to me and it'd pain me if you ever left me."

"I love you too Grayson. I know it hasn't been easy but hopefully our past won't affect us."

He kisses me again but I pull away and he moves to my neck. He kisses down to my collar bone and up again. He starts sucking on pieces of my neck until he sucks on a spot that makes me moan. He smirks against my skin and looks at me in the eyes before getting his canines out and biting into my neck. At first I whimper but the pain subsides and turns into pleasure. He takes his canines out and licks the spot. When Grayson sees I'm exhausted he takes me out the shower and sits me on the toilet seat. He wraps a towel around his waist before wrapping one around my body and carrying me out onto the bed. He lays me down and goes into the closet. When he comes out he's fully clothed and changes me into pajamas. I crawl towards the pillows and bury my self in the covers. Grayson leans down to kiss me before the exhaustion takes over and sleep consumes me.