Chapter 8

I go into the house and rush up the stairs into the bedroom. I take my clothes off and turn the water on. I get in when it's warm and take a shower. About 15 minutes later I get out and wrap a towel around me before brushing my hair and getting dressed afterwards. I dry my hair with the towel a bit and exit the bathroom to see Grayson sitting on the bed.

"Where were you?"

"That's none of your business. Now if you excuse me I'm going to go out."

"You just got back! Where are you going and with who?"

"I'm going out to eat with...you know I should get going." I start walking towards the door but Grayson is fast and stands in front of it.

"Who are you going out with?" He growls lowly at the end.

"I'm going out with Mason!"

"Not anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"You're not going to eat with Mason anymore because I am going to take you out."

"Well I'm sorry but I promised him so I am going to eat with him.  Either way you just want to take me out to make him miserable and I'm not going to let that happen. Goodbye Grayson."

I push past him and look back to see him looking at me with a small frown. Our eyes meet for a second but I look away and go downstairs. I go into the kitchen and my mood is lifted when I see Mason munching on some cupcakes with frosting on his face. I start laughing and he looks at me confused. I point to my mouth and he rubs his to see frosting come off onto his hand. He blushes and I get a napkin to help him. I clean the left over frosting with the napkin and throw it away. I grab his hand and drag him to the car eager to get food because I'm starving. We get into the car and Mason turns to me.

"So princess where do you want to eat?" I think to myself when I remember a place.

"Oh! This place where Grayson took me once and the pasta there was so good. I don't remember the name though." I say furrowing my eyebrows and pouting as I try to remember the name of the restaurant.

"Don't worry princess I have a good idea of what place you're talking about."

He drives off and soon the restaurant come into view. I cheer in my seat as we get closer. Mason chuckles at my behavior and parks his car. We get out of the car and we walk up to the restaurant. He holds the door open for me and I thank him before walking in. They seat us at a table and we spend our time talking and eating away.
_______________________
1 1/2 Hours Later

We get into the car and I suprisingly finished all the pasta.

"Princess, you know I'm suprised you finished the whole plate."

"I know right! It's either because I was really hungry or I just really like pasta."

He smiles at me and starts driving back to the house. When we climb out the car we go inside the house and go to the living room to watch a movie. He puts a movie in and we sit on the love seat. Halfway through the movie I feel my eyes getting droopy and I lean more into Mason. He notices I'm about to fall asleep so he picks me up and starts making his way up the stairs. I feel him stop and then I feel sparks shooting through my body. I open my eyes and see Grayson is now carrying me.

"Shh, sleep princess."

I lean my head on his chest and cuddle closer to him enjoying the comfort and tingles he gives me. Soon we're in the bedroom and he lays me down on the bed. I cuddle closer to the sheets but feel like something is missing. I open my eyes and see Grayson looking down at me with adoration in his eyes and I feel myself blushing.

"G-grayson can y-you sleep with me?"

His smile seems to widen if that's even possible and he takes his shirt off before laying in bed with me. I cuddle closer to him and he wraps his arms around me.

"I missed you princess."

"I missed you too Gray."

He kisses me on the lips passionately until we're both out of breath and I pull away panting. I close my eyes again and let sleep consume me.