Michael the Messager

~Eva POV~

As we slept I could feel people watching me so I kept my eyes closed. Then one set of eyes left but one remain so I slowly got up and walked towards the door. I opened the door and snuck out, I left the hotel and went to another building. I entered through a window up high and watched the men under me. They were running all over. I just watched them all until I saw him. He walked in with that scarred face of his, he walked over to some room inside the building. I followed him until he was in a room alone. I stayed in the shadows and watched him for the time being. It wasn't until another man came in and cornered the man. He was shaking in fear as the man stepped closer.

"Man look, we are missing a lot of our shit. So tell me where it is or you won't live to see dawn." He said, the other guy was shaking.

"I don't know. I just delivered them to the buyer. I have no idea where the rest is. I swear but there's one thing I know. The word on the street is that some big badass guy is coming. He's going to take over everything." He explained and he man seemed a little satisfied by the info but my enough. A sword was thrusted through his chest.

"I already know the word on the street and you won't live for dawn." He said letting the body drop. I stood in the shadows as the man left the room. When he was gone I stepped out and moved towards the body. It was the man I saw a few weeks ago. He was selling drugs to higher up vampire families and since he lost half of the shipment, he was killed for it. I closed his eyes then felt another set of eyes on me. I slowly stood up and pulled out my gun.

"Come out, vampire." I said, a hooded figure stepped out into the light and looked at me.

"You'd point a gun at me, Rose. That's pretty cold." He said takings off his hood. "It's been a while, you look good." He said with a smile on hi face.

"Yes it has been some time, Michael." I said putting my gun down but not away. "What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I've been searching for you and I know that if I followed one of your leads. I would find you. The Dark Prince is coming back." He said looking at me very seriously. "The vampires are going to need you out there, helping us fight." He said looking at the body.

"Why me and not everyone?" I asked him.

"Because they are not like you. You are the last of your kind and now I must ask you to fight for every life in the world." He kneeled down in front of me. If their coming to me then it must really be bad. Dark Prince, who might he be. He might be the he my father spoke of. I looked down at Michael, he was slightly shaking as he was looking down.

"I'll think about it." I said walking towards the window. "Be ready for everything Michael. His followers will kill anyone that may seem to bring a threat to their prince." I jumped out the window and back to the hotel.